Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do you get people to listen to you in warzones?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
How do you get people to listen to you in warzones?

mrekxxx
02.19.2013 , 01:31 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by heechJunzi View Post
If its lowbies, forget about it.

If its 50+, you have to lead from the front. If you're a dominant player you'll get attention. If you're a mediocre recruit, you'll get ignored even if you are the next coming of Alexander.
this ...

WolfSp
02.19.2013 , 03:26 AM | #22
I will listen to any idea uttered in the chat (usually i play with premades but still try to follow the strat. someone brought up). If things make sense to me i will follow the advice and do my best to make it work. I know many people do. The problem thats way bigger is people no doint there job when not guided. Alderan for instance: Some folks are pushing east so ofc. i ill storm mid the moment i respawn to bin reinforcments there (if there are any) because i would be way too late east. Most of the tiime people will not recognize what i am doing there and in the end it did provide them with a better chance to cap the desired node. This is not always easy to explain and sometimes i forget to do so but if i have the time i will communicate my thoughts. If things go badly i try to encourage my team to go for objectives and in most cases people will follow me. I may not be an outstanding player but i always try hard (usually highest heal on my operative, always highest guard on my jugger and nearly always highest damage when i play my PT) and enforce objectives leading the zerg with utmoust bravery ;-) . Btw. when someone makes good calls throughout a Wz he/she will always receive a whisper from me in the end complimenting on that in order to encourage that person to keep that good work up. So : Thanks to all those "guys" still trying to help the team out with your calls. And there is way more room in the chat then just 2 inc w ^^