Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mounts being removed

Zaynin
02.18.2013 , 07:26 PM | #1
Are the mounts dropped from Ops really being removed for the expansion? If so... Why?

Cypounet
02.18.2013 , 08:02 PM | #2
Not sure where you heard that but that wouldn't be the first time.
They removed the Korreallis serie of speeders for 1.2.
I don't understand why they would remove things from the game in the first place but maybe someone can enlighten us?
THE RED ECLIPSE
Leģa Jedi Sentinel 55 Leļa'na Jedi Shadow 55
Leļana Scoundrel 55 Leļa'ra Sith Juggernaut 55
Ta'vion Sith Sorcerer 55

GrOsSeDaUbE
02.19.2013 , 12:03 AM | #3
To improve the "collector" aspect of these mounts. My turbo dessler woundn't look so cool if any random noob coud get it from a lvl 50 raid at lvl 55

AshlaBoga
02.19.2013 , 12:48 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaynin View Post
Are the mounts dropped from Ops really being removed for the expansion? If so... Why?
You're the first person to mention something like this. Who's your source?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

slafko
02.19.2013 , 01:53 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by GrOsSeDaUbE View Post
To improve the "collector" aspect of these mounts. My turbo dessler woundn't look so cool if any random noob coud get it from a lvl 50 raid at lvl 55
Your, and even my, Dessler Turbo wouldn't have looked cool even if we had gotten them at level 5.

Jzimmer
02.19.2013 , 11:16 PM | #6
Yes please post a source for this info. As a collector this is not good news and I would like to have knowledge beforehand so that I can get them if I am missing any.

Royox
02.20.2013 , 11:00 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Cypounet View Post
I don't understand why they would remove things from the game in the first place but maybe someone can enlighten us?
Because it wouldn't be fair that everybody could get high end lvl 50 cool stuff with lvl 55+

I'm ok with this. I was ok when they removed the Correalis speeders. I worked a lot to buy mine and now I can use it with pride while other ppl only can stare at me thinking "I love this mount, where can I get it?"