Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

4 Man Nightmare EV - Title Run


Aurojiin's Avatar


Aurojiin
02.17.2013 , 02:50 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by uemuraalex View Post
hey man, just chill
I was chill. I just posted a video of beating the enrage timer with an obviously tongue-in-cheek intention (note the ridiculously obvious emoticon) and Mr TcMEAT felt the need to start posturing.

In fact, I've been nice in every post before this point, yet no one can let it go and just let the videos speak for themselves.
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin

Elyssandra's Avatar


Elyssandra
02.18.2013 , 11:33 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurojiin View Post
I was chill. I just posted a video of beating the enrage timer with an obviously tongue-in-cheek intention (note the ridiculously obvious emoticon) and Mr TcMEAT felt the need to start posturing.

In fact, I've been nice in every post before this point, yet no one can let it go and just let the videos speak for themselves.
^ This.

Someone else doing the same fight in a different way doesn't take away from your achievement in any way.
Put on your big boy pants, congratulate him too, even if he's a 'scrub who used 3 DPS & heal combo' and move on.

ISDcaptain's Avatar


ISDcaptain
02.18.2013 , 11:02 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Elyssandra View Post
^ This.

Someone else doing the same fight in a different way doesn't take away from your achievement in any way.
Put on your big boy pants, congratulate him too, even if he's a 'scrub who used 3 DPS & heal combo' and move on.
whats wrong with using 3 DPS and 1 healer, your own tank was in half DPS gear.

the goal was to 4 man it right? if they gets teh job done with 3 DPS and 1 healer, then why does TcMeat feel the need to defend his own acheivement?

some ppl have inferiority complex

TcMEAT's Avatar


TcMEAT
02.19.2013 , 01:58 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by ISDcaptain View Post
whats wrong with using 3 DPS and 1 healer, your own tank was in half DPS gear.

the goal was to 4 man it right? if they gets teh job done with 3 DPS and 1 healer, then why does TcMeat feel the need to defend his own acheivement?

some ppl have inferiority complex
The reason the fight is hard is because of the enrage timer (strictly talking about annhilator). As soon as u bring 3 dps it nullifies the diffuculty of the fight. I mean its ev.... none of the other bosses are hard minus pylons because 1 side did not have a heal. Thats all I was saying .

thomasbaxter's Avatar


thomasbaxter
02.19.2013 , 08:36 AM | #35
I have new heroes

ISDcaptain's Avatar


ISDcaptain
02.19.2013 , 11:41 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by TcMEAT View Post
The reason the fight is hard is because of the enrage timer (strictly talking about annhilator). As soon as u bring 3 dps it nullifies the diffuculty of the fight. I mean its ev.... none of the other bosses are hard minus pylons because 1 side did not have a heal. Thats all I was saying .
first of all, your tank was in half DPS gear, so technically you had 2.5 DPS

second, this has been done back 4 months ago with black hole gear, so comparing it to that you guys didnt do anything special

third, the objective is to CLEAR it with 4 ppl, doesnt if 3 of the ppl are Dps or not.


i doubt u ppl even have your warstalker titles, at least ur not going to get with this attitude

TcMEAT's Avatar


TcMEAT
02.19.2013 , 11:54 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by ISDcaptain View Post
first of all, your tank was in half DPS gear, so technically you had 2.5 DPS

second, this has been done back 4 months ago with black hole gear, so comparing it to that you guys didnt do anything special

third, the objective is to CLEAR it with 4 ppl, doesnt if 3 of the ppl are Dps or not.


i doubt u ppl even have your warstalker titles, at least ur not going to get with this attitude
Ill post my warstalker title later when I get home with my praxon firaxa dont worry

TcMEAT's Avatar


TcMEAT
02.19.2013 , 12:07 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by ISDcaptain View Post
first of all, your tank was in half DPS gear, so technically you had 2.5 DPS

second, this has been done back 4 months ago with black hole gear, so comparing it to that you guys didnt do anything special

third, the objective is to CLEAR it with 4 ppl, doesnt if 3 of the ppl are Dps or not.


i doubt u ppl even have your warstalker titles, at least ur not going to get with this attitude
Ill post my warstalker title later when I get home with my praxon firaxa dont worry

Aurojiin's Avatar


Aurojiin
02.19.2013 , 04:26 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by TcMEAT View Post
Ill post my warstalker title later when I get home with my praxon firaxa dont worry
Serious business.

Let's just let it go. We're arguing on the internet about achievements in SWTOR, one of the easiest MMOs on the market.
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin

TcMEAT's Avatar


TcMEAT
02.19.2013 , 06:07 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by ISDcaptain View Post
first of all, your tank was in half DPS gear, so technically you had 2.5 DPS

second, this has been done back 4 months ago with black hole gear, so comparing it to that you guys didnt do anything special

third, the objective is to CLEAR it with 4 ppl, doesnt if 3 of the ppl are Dps or not.


i doubt u ppl even have your warstalker titles, at least ur not going to get with this attitude
http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...psd7abf730.png
http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...ps943590d7.png
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurojiin View Post
Serious business.

Let's just let it go. We're arguing on the internet about achievements in SWTOR, one of the easiest MMOs on the market.
What else is there to do?