Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Tournament - Revan vs Xizor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Tournament - Revan vs Xizor

Beniboybling
02.18.2013 , 05:10 PM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I'll be ready for the finals (and the possible second Kaggath series?)
There will be a Bonus Series, but it will be distinctly different from the normal Kaggath set-up. So prepare for something fresh.

Aurbere
02.18.2013 , 05:12 PM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
There will be a Bonus Series, but it will be distinctly different from the normal Kaggath set-up. So prepare for something fresh.
Interesting. I can't wait!
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"You felt it; the power of hate. The power of the Dark Side. Your eyes are opened. You see now. The power burns more brightly, stronger on the Dark Side. Despite what the Council had taught you, you now know the truth."- Count Dooku

Wolfninjajedi
02.18.2013 , 05:18 PM | #203
Oh just to note, shall be making my own battle probably tomorrow so keep an eye out. Gonna have its own rules/limits/etc etc
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Beniboybling
02.18.2013 , 05:23 PM | #204
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Oh just to note, shall be making my own battle probably tomorrow so keep an eye out. Gonna have its own rules/limits/etc etc
Sounds exciting!

Random comment: one of the things I love most about going over comments and totting up scores, is hearing the old 'ok I think were done here' when the debate goes on for like another 10 pages.

That and people constantly switching sides, changing their mind and contradicting themselves.

Wolfninjajedi
02.18.2013 , 05:24 PM | #205
Sounds exciting!

Random comment: one of the things I love most about going over comments and totting up scores, is hearing the old 'ok I think were done here' when the debate goes on for like another 10 pages.

That and people constantly switching sides, changing their mind and contradicting themselves.
Yes I keep saying "I'm done" over and over in some posts, yet always get sucked back in. :P
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Canino
02.18.2013 , 05:25 PM | #206
Lol, well there actually is a starting point to it all. Smugglers, bounty hunters, the underworld - talk to people/bribe people who have had dealings with the Black Sun, that's bound to turf up the location of several bases. And talk/take over Xizor's suppliers to, if they ship the supplies to Black Sun personally, they must have a few locations.

Xizor can't possibly hide the location of all of his bases. Central bases in particular will likely also be rather well known, in experiences playing the TOR series major crime bases after often known by the locals. I've inflitrated my fair share. And if we recall TCW, Maul has no trouble finding the Black Sun base on Mustafar, nor did he have trouble finding the Black Sun Fortress on Ralltiir or tracking down the Vigos Morn and Darnada. Remember that Black Sun isn't completely hidden, else they could never do buisness. They have 'shopfronts' if you like and well a fortresses designed to act as symbols of authority to the people they controlled (like Jabba's Palace on Tatooine) and that's where Revan would start.

Also if Revan moved fast enough, (he has forces in the Core Worlds) he could invade Xizor's Palace on Coruscant before the Prince has time to erase data on other bases, which could be a very powerful resource.

So that's the starting point, then the cycle begins.
Why didn't you write that in the first place?! It makes much more sense now, thank you. Alright. I'm done. And am ready for complete and utter Traya annihilation. G0_T0 FOREVER!!!!!!
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Beniboybling
02.18.2013 , 05:28 PM | #207
Quote: Originally Posted by Canino View Post
G0_T0 FOREVER!!!!!!
*giggle* it looks like a little face.

Canino
02.18.2013 , 05:29 PM | #208
*giggle* it looks like a little face.
Way to make him sound fearsome. Good job.....
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Beniboybling
02.18.2013 , 05:31 PM | #209
Quote: Originally Posted by Canino View Post
Way to make him said fearsome. Good job.....
Traya - 1
G0-T0 - 0

GarfieldJL
02.19.2013 , 12:17 AM | #210
One point I think that should be made is that the kind of assassins Xizor can hire to go after Revan wouldn't exactly be the kind he hasn't faced before. They wouldn't exactly be something that would catch Revan by surprise.

On the flipside, Xizor hasn't had to deal with force-using, lightsaber wielding assassins... If it came down to assassinations, Xizor may actually be in serious trouble because the assassins Revan could field would be entirely unfamiliar to Xizor.