Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ancient Gree Defender / Destroyer Locations

ExarKunxx
02.18.2013 , 03:22 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Darevsool View Post
It's automatic in the main pvp arena. Every 5-7 minutes after it's killed a new one spawns.
those are destroyers, not defenders, i farmed destroyers for 3 hours and didn't get a defender

GrOsSeDaUbE
02.18.2013 , 04:15 PM | #12
I farmed these for about 7 hours. Saw 3 defender pop instead of destro (about 1/15). The 5 spawn location on the map are correct. There are 3 more pop location: 1 bottom-mid, 1 bottom-left and the mid location is 2 instead (1 on the low ground, and one on the hill). exactly 7 min spawn timer.

AshlaBoga
02.18.2013 , 04:23 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by GrOsSeDaUbE View Post
I farmed these for about 7 hours. Saw 3 defender pop instead of destro (about 1/15). The 5 spawn location on the map are correct. There are 3 more pop location: 1 bottom-mid, 1 bottom-left and the mid location is 2 instead (1 on the low ground, and one on the hill). exactly 7 min spawn timer.
1/15 spawn ratio? Thank you for this info (I want the pet that the Defender drops).
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

GrOsSeDaUbE
02.18.2013 , 05:05 PM | #14
Another group got 4 in 10 hours. 1/15 ratio seems a good estimation.

Limp_Newdle
02.19.2013 , 07:42 AM | #15
Got one on my very first attempt. Inside the dome

Tako
02.19.2013 , 02:10 PM | #16
Wish I had this info from day one

On the first couple of days of the event, I encountered the defender quite often, but after spending the last 2 days trying to farm it, it hasn't spawned even once... today I spent close to 7 hours and didn't see it even once.

Has anybody encountered it recently meaning I am just really unlucky or have BW lowered the chance of this droid spawning?

Also the destroyer is not that easy to solo, but is the defender easier?
<--- PEOPLE'S IMPERIAL MOVEMENT PARTY EU --->
Social Guild for Casual Players
[Proud owner of CE Edition ]

Raijin
02.20.2013 , 12:19 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Tako View Post
Wish I had this info from day one

On the first couple of days of the event, I encountered the defender quite often, but after spending the last 2 days trying to farm it, it hasn't spawned even once... today I spent close to 7 hours and didn't see it even once.

Has anybody encountered it recently meaning I am just really unlucky or have BW lowered the chance of this droid spawning?

Also the destroyer is not that easy to solo, but is the defender easier?
I cannot for the love of all that is holy find this dang droid. A group of three people searched for about five hours and not once found the dang defender. I even started to switch among instances to see if it was up. Did not find it once at all. I kept searching around those five areas shown in the picture. Am I missing something important, or very unlucky?
Main Sorc: Lusacan

Located at Ebon Hawk server

rywokast
02.20.2013 , 05:08 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Raijin View Post
I cannot for the love of all that is holy find this dang droid. A group of three people searched for about five hours and not once found the dang defender. I even started to switch among instances to see if it was up. Did not find it once at all. I kept searching around those five areas shown in the picture. Am I missing something important, or very unlucky?
You sir, are very unlucky I guess I found it after about 15-20 mins (defender) and was able to easily solo it without a companion.

Raijin
02.20.2013 , 12:36 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by jedislayer5000 View Post
You sir, are very unlucky I guess I found it after about 15-20 mins (defender) and was able to easily solo it without a companion.
Thanks for that, lol.
Can I ask where you found the droid at?
Main Sorc: Lusacan

Located at Ebon Hawk server

rywokast
02.20.2013 , 05:57 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Raijin View Post
Thanks for that, lol.
Can I ask where you found the droid at?
Sorry didn't mean to be so blunt lol, yes this is where I stood as I killed him.

http://tinypic.com/r/b4g46f/6