Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk > Guild Recruitment
Pax open recruitment (Dominus & Imperius)

omgiitgayea
02.07.2013 , 12:34 PM | #71
After about a week of the trials (definitely not as epic as a Jedi would get), Pax does seem like a good group to get involved with. I've known about Pax Dominus since launch way back in the old Lord Adraas days and it's awesome to see that they're still around and active. And for someone looking for active and stable in guilds and being only mildly successful at finding it, it's nice to be in one. The raiding's been fun so far and I've finally gotten to see the end of EC (hopefully TfB soon ) and maybe might dip my toe in the land of PVP again. Plus the people I've interacted with seem to be personable and reasonably easy going. Here's hoping it keeps going well

Temem
02.08.2013 , 09:57 PM | #72
I tend to view lengthy application or vetting processes by online guilds with a very long eye. I'm generally very busy and rarely have time to play the game, much less jump through hoops outside of one. However, I'm glad I took the time to go through the process with PAX gaming.

The use of a communal forum thread to get to know candidates (and most importantly for candidates to get to know the guild) is actually a stroke of genius. Its as simple as answering a few fun and non-obtrusive questions every few days when you have the time. It gives you a forum outside of the game itself to get to know the PAX community and to allow them to get to know you. Very easy and very efficient.

While PAX Dominus & Imperius are guilds that exists within the SW:TOR community, the guilds are part of a larger "guild" community that exists across multiple titles and genres. The cross title organization is also a stroke of genius, and the application process allows you to interact with people that may not even play SW:TOR. Interesting people you may not have otherwise had the opportunity to interact with.

Might be for you, might not, but either way its pretty fun and worth a shot.

eldefail
02.09.2013 , 10:53 AM | #73
I agree with much of what Temem said. I've done lengthy applications to join guilds a few times in the past and it was such a tedious experience--you fill out your application, MAYBE get to interact with members and MAYBE get to go with them on their *insert primary guild shenanigans here*, and then wait until somebody feels like reviewing your application and sending you an invite or ignoring you and forgetting all about you.

Pax has been a wonderful experience, I was pleasantly suprised. I joined Dominus about a week ago and have felt included from day one. None of that "new guy" feeling from the other members, I've had the opportunity to participate in a guild meeting and even voice my input after only a couple days of membership. It's really nice when, despite a long application process, they can toss you a guild invite and make you feel like you belong right from the get go.

I'd like to thank the fine folks at Pax for giving me this opportunity. It's only been a week and has been very fun so far.

tomcristiani
02.11.2013 , 05:05 PM | #74
I think that Pax is doing it right when it comes to recruitment. I was given a temporary invite to the guild the day I filled out my application. Since then it's been nothing but support. The guys and girls in the guild are fun to talk to and roll with and give you lots of advice if you ask for it. My recruitment ends the 15th of this month and I hope that I become an official member of the guild at that time. I strongly encourage anyone who wants to be in a large, serious, and skilled guild to come check out the forum pages.

Hellhorn
02.16.2013 , 10:07 PM | #75
I'm in the processing stage for Pax Dominus and they are great. Everyone is very friendly and mature and I feel very welcomed! They have a great wealth of people that either like to pvp or pve or whateveryouareinto so if you have any questions or problems I've always had someone who could help me out. Fantastic group!
Hellhorn (Sraziel): MEMBER
PAXIMPERIUS PAXDOMINUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

Barantos
02.18.2013 , 02:41 PM | #76
Any chance of you guys transitioning to mumble instead of teamspeak?

DarthBror
02.19.2013 , 02:11 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Barantos View Post
Any chance of you guys transitioning to mumble instead of teamspeak?
Unfortunately no.. Our TS is run by a member off a personal server..

I can certainly get you the info in PM if you would like to join us tho. Dont need to be a member to chat it up with us.

Granted your perms will be pretty strict, but we would be more than happy to have you as a guest.
MORT: Ganster of Love
PAXIMPERIUS

Rammi
02.25.2013 , 01:31 PM | #78
Rammi Athos: Conclave
PAXIMPERIUS

tsoisauce
03.02.2013 , 11:51 AM | #79
Please come visit our newly redesigned website at www.paxgaming.com

It's shiny =)
KORINT : JOINT COMMAND
PAXDOMINUS

BusterHaiMen
03.04.2013 , 04:12 PM | #80
with all the mmo experience i have and all the guilds that i have applied for, Pax doesnt seem like a very strenuouse application process. So far during my recruitment process i have ran Ops and have done premade WZ's with quite a few different guild members. Everyone i have met in guild whether i grouped with or just talked with in guild chat seemed to be very knowledegeable and even more helpful than any other guild i have been in. I would really like to have the ability to call Pax my home after my application process has completed