Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware has some big balls

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Bioware has some big balls

Adeptofwar
02.18.2013 , 08:53 AM | #1
Take the most ridiculously tanky class with the most pvp utility and buff them with damage. (shadow tanks)

Does BW even play this game? how bout you give commandos the tankiness we should have in full heavy armor so those light armor mages aren't more tanky than I am.

inb4 commandos were even viable in pvp to begin with

WaldoA
02.18.2013 , 08:59 AM | #2
Man walks into a bar..... ouch

cycao
02.18.2013 , 09:03 AM | #3
Why is everyone getting worked up over something that was datamined and isn't even close to making its way to the pts?

Atramar
02.18.2013 , 09:06 AM | #4
I was expecting some pictures...

Disappointed...
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Belly
02.18.2013 , 10:59 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Why is everyone getting worked up over something that was datamined and isn't even close to making its way to the pts?
This.
Larcen 50(ish) Scoundrel Scrapper/Sawbones "They see me rollin...they hatin. They whining and sayin that I need some nerfin"
The Progenitor
And loads and loads of alts

yoomazir
02.18.2013 , 11:04 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
You know when games are in beta tests, or have a demo, and they have ridiculous stuff that people already spotted and reported to the devs and yet 6 months -1 year later when the game is release the same broken stuff is still present?

What makes you think the datamined stuff isn't gonna be present in this game unchanged?

itsmymillertime
02.18.2013 , 11:28 AM | #7
Based on the datamine data, everyone is getting a buff, and it appears its the 51-55 abilites.

Eillack
02.18.2013 , 11:31 AM | #8
I miss the old Troopers/Commandos that were advertised even as the "Oh $%@^ a Trooper! We're screwed!!!" class.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Smuglebunny
02.18.2013 , 11:36 AM | #9
They should buff the damage and survivability of assassins and make it so their sprint is like having force speed on all the time and give them a bubble like the sorc and...umm....slow all enemies by 50% in the 15m radius of a sin...and make all of their attacks crit all the time. Ohh! and I should be able to stealth at anytime with no cooldown and stealth should remove dots...yeah.

We need this to counter the terrifying commandos and thier grav rounds. They killed me once.

cycao
02.18.2013 , 11:38 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by yoomazir View Post
You know when games are in beta tests, or have a demo, and they have ridiculous stuff that people already spotted and reported to the devs and yet 6 months -1 year later when the game is release the same broken stuff is still present?

What makes you think the datamined stuff isn't gonna be present in this game unchanged?
I have no clue, I do not work for bioware but I suppose I could answer with another question on how do you know that all these changes will make it into the game?

Quote: Originally Posted by Smuglebunny View Post
They should buff the damage and survivability of assassins and make it so their sprint is like having force speed on all the time and give them a bubble like the sorc and...umm....slow all enemies by 50% in the 15m radius of a sin...and make all of their attacks crit all the time. Ohh! and I should be able to stealth at anytime with no cooldown and stealth should remove dots...yeah.

We need this to counter the terrifying commandos and thier grav rounds. They killed me once.
Jelly?