Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Terrible groups lately?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Terrible groups lately?

DarthClarky
02.18.2013 , 02:53 AM | #11
Lol I ran into a few of these yesterday, one of which had full Tioneese, recruit ear piece, and green lv 33 implants.
The Red Eclipse
Joytex,Juglor,Relisher,Valkuss

Yizza,Trixxa,Sixa,Banthapoo,Clarkuss

DarthSeraph
02.18.2013 , 03:08 AM | #12
I myself have found that the groups these days are filled with people who are in PVE gear
Destruˇ | Castellˇ | Spaa'ra
Marauder | Sentinel | Gunslinger

xhii
02.18.2013 , 05:27 AM | #13
Since the last patch, most of the dedicated PVP players are busy ganking people on Ilum, so the people left in warzones are the worst of the worst.

I started doing warzones again because ganking PVE heroes on Ilum got boring.. and now the warzones are filled to the brim with PVE heroes. #coreworldproblems
The Teatime Legacy
For delicious server gossip, visit The Progenitor, made of cookies and cat memes.
operative tua | sage chua | pt tea

dalin
02.18.2013 , 05:50 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by SOULCASTER View Post
Yes I can attest to this as well. The groups i've been with this weekend so far have possibly been the worst I've ever seen. I have lost every solo-queue warzone i've gone into i think for the past 2 nights. Hahahah. I only get wins when I group with guildies. The republic players on Pot5 this weekend have been BAAAAAAAAAD. Like BAAAAAAAD
So true. I got 4 Queue pops on my Slinger on Sunday. The first game, half the group was hanging around 17k HP. We managed to pull out a win, but I seriously had to carry DPS on our team. The next two games were filled with 14k to 16k HP players and I'm talking 6 out of 8. Didn't even bother to stay in those games. The last game had players with 18 to 19k HP. It was a easy win.

Not sure how people are still running around under geared. With legacy gear, my slinger was full WH with EWH implants the moment he hit 50. Only upgrade I'm after now is one more EWH relic. The only players who have an excuse to be in full recruit gear these days, are brand new ones.

Oh wells, pugs be pugs.

Joesixxpack
02.18.2013 , 08:18 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by SOULCASTER View Post
The republic players on Pot5 this weekend have been BAAAAAAAAAD. Like BAAAAAAAD
Wasn't unusual to see under 14k. How the.....

Fortunately there were still windows when decent PVPers and guilds were running and I had some great matches. Dropped more before start this weekend than I have in the past 6 months cumulatively though.

DarkSaberMaster
02.18.2013 , 08:35 AM | #16
I was in a que last night with a GS with 11k hit points, 0 expertise. We all did a /sigh. I started to leave the WZ, but decided to stay. Consequently, we actually won. Was in another WZ with a Sage that had 13k hit points and 0 expertise. We lost that one horribly though.
Dae'ge: (Concentration Sentinel) D'aege: (MM Sniper)
Esz'ra: (Concealment Op) The Harbinger
Referral link for free stuff

Kirtastropohe
02.18.2013 , 09:00 AM | #17
What I've really noticed is that communication during the WZs is practically non-existant these days. When you don't have the best gear, communication and team work are the only things that are going to give you a chance to win.

The thing that really stands out in the public lobbies, and I'm always in public, is that you are often at a disadvantage because the team is not well balanced in terms of classes. Combine that with a lack of coordination on targets and objectives, you get a mess.

Factor in the incomprehensible decisions we have all seen people make, and it can be a challenge.