Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who thinks Smash and Bubbles needs Nerfed?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Who thinks Smash and Bubbles needs Nerfed?

Never_Hesitate
02.18.2013 , 05:11 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaizersan View Post
Based on the Data Mining they are getting nerfed it is only a matter of time between now and the expansion they will be nerfed one less singularity for focus/rage which is a 25% damage drop and stun bubbles will only stun on the casters bubbles and not on bubbles cast on others.
As it looks, they will make corruption a viable spec again and so the amount of bubblestuners will go down even more
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Aeneous
04.03.2013 , 02:43 AM | #22
So all of you know, they nerfed the damage instead of getting a 100% bonus through shockwave, it is now a 60% bonus. Goodjob guys you have your nerf.

Wainamoinen
04.03.2013 , 03:10 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Aeneous View Post
So all of you know, they nerfed the damage instead of getting a 100% bonus through shockwave, it is now a 60% bonus. Goodjob guys you have your nerf.
First I've heard, it was still 100% on the PTS. Any source? Otherwise, we'll see.
Somewhere in the darkness, the Scrapper he broke even
Ilmarinen 60 Scoundrel (Red Eclipse)

Atramar
04.03.2013 , 03:18 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Aeneous View Post
it's 3 stacks but 33.3% damage each, so basicly 0.01% less damage then before.

Oh, the nerf bat

and reduced time of enrage
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Seireeni
04.03.2013 , 03:50 AM | #25
Tbh I never had trouble with bubblestuns, but I really don't have that many melee dps either. I guess my ranged dps and healers are usually out of the way when the bubble does it's magic.
Smashs I have noticed, in the other hand, since when I'm a healer, I do notice when 1 aoe takes 1/3 of half of the team's hp. I don't mind it happening occasionally, but since there are players who seem to do almost nothing but this, that is sometimes getting annoying.

Ycoga
04.03.2013 , 04:17 AM | #26
It's 100%... with up to 3 stacks of shockwave.
'Pre-2.0 PvP... The gear gap was too big and some players became non-contributors quickly because of the gear gap. It wasnít fun for the majority of players' - Alex Modny

Pestiferius
04.03.2013 , 05:02 AM | #27
All thats really ''nerfed'' is the 30% more crit dmg bonus on force attacks wich is now 15% crit dmg bonus on everything... little smash nerf but overall dmg boost to jediknight/sithwarrior...

Capt_Beers
04.03.2013 , 07:46 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Pestiferius View Post
All thats really ''nerfed'' is the 30% more crit dmg bonus on force attacks wich is now 15% crit dmg bonus on everything... little smash nerf but overall dmg boost to jediknight/sithwarrior...
Don't forget the increased damage after Smash so you can have a 5k scream after that 6k Smash
<HVND> - Harbinger - <HVND>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

TheCourier-
04.03.2013 , 08:11 AM | #29
The 30% force crit bonus damage being changed to 15% overall crit bonus damage is a nerf, mainly because of crit rating being nerfed, so that non-force crits aren't common compared to 1.7. Focus spec for sentinel was nerfed, partially because of the change to focused resonance, and partially because of attacks not scaling correctly. Masterstrike tooltip on live for my sentinel is around 7000. On the PTS, the tooltip said around 8500. That is only around a 18% damage buff, when players have around 50% more health. That is using conquerer gear.

Odyseus
04.03.2013 , 08:15 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Necronomicanomic View Post
Lol how is this wrong, its customer service area. Let the BW people see peoples thoughts about this. It's funny that a player can post "Hey I can't Get into my account" they get a response in less than 2 min, aka like me the other day. But anything else you wont get nothing.
Nice troll, everyone knows the sorc's bubble is history when 2.0 debuts. Now you can go cry about something else. You have only 6 more days to suffer.
Odysseus, SWG server Flurry, Commando, TK/Rifleman, Fencer/Combat Medic.