Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I present a Challenge.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I present a Challenge.

Polymerize
02.17.2013 , 10:57 PM | #61
"You are willing to dismiss every single contributor to this forum while simultaneously saying that you are god's gift to TOR? There are plenty of thoughtful discussions of classes, abilities, balance, gearing, general advice, and so on across this forum. Most of the people who post those threads are willing to let their work speak for itself. They do not just accuse the entire forumgoing population of being stupid and ignorant."

I just started using these forums recently. I honestly have not come across many useful threads. I wasn't intending to discount the threads that are useful though. As far as the threads that are updated in the PVP part of the forums, most of them have very little sustenance.

theUndead
02.17.2013 , 11:14 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Polymerize View Post
"You are willing to dismiss every single contributor to this forum while simultaneously saying that you are god's gift to TOR? There are plenty of thoughtful discussions of classes, abilities, balance, gearing, general advice, and so on across this forum. Most of the people who post those threads are willing to let their work speak for itself. They do not just accuse the entire forumgoing population of being stupid and ignorant."

I just started using these forums recently. I honestly have not come across many useful threads. I wasn't intending to discount the threads that are useful though. As far as the threads that are updated in the PVP part of the forums, most of them have very little sustenance.
Then you have no right to dismiss other threads just because you have only just recently posted and again you keep avoiding my question but it's okay I will try to couch it in a different way. You seem to be knowledgeable and probably know some things that can be useful. But the way you address things in your previous posts can come across both arrogant and somewhat insulting. All we want to know is what your resume is so to speak. What qualifies you to be a authority . All we want is this and if you provide it in a constructive way I will give you all the time you want and acknowledge your feedback. Again let me reiterate I'm sure we can learn from you but if you changed your approach some what perhaps it will make your message easier to understand.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

crunchbarry
02.17.2013 , 11:20 PM | #63
freepass is god.

Arkillon
02.17.2013 , 11:24 PM | #64
sup harb, freepass here

crunchbarry
02.17.2013 , 11:33 PM | #65
http://www.twitch.tv/vespelmadeenterror/b/366861003

let me break this down for you guys.

0.00-0.30 messing around in OBS and I log in

1:20 - commercial break

1:42 - DARKTHRONE!! (haha)

2:00 - AFK

7:34 - freepass logs in

8:43 - freepass has gone offline

10:10 - exeunt

cashogy_reborn
02.18.2013 , 12:13 AM | #66
Sure, there are a lot of videos out on the web of individuals who think they are God's gift to SWTOR and make videos with clips of them winning 1v1's and pushing buttons. I'm requesting sometime of an entire different nature. Savvy?
go watch some twitch footage of ranked warzones
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Arlanon
02.18.2013 , 12:23 AM | #67
If I see a post by someone who seems to be trying to learn, I will give some advice.

Mostly though all I see is flamebait.

And ingame, forget it. Give someone a tip or a pointer, no matter how nice you are about it, and they get mad at you.

This is what happens when the console generation grows up and gets on their parent's computers after school. In most cases, people are not worth wasting your ebreath on.

Polymerize
02.18.2013 , 12:48 AM | #68
Well crap. Fraps seems to work well on my computer, but it is not free!

Boggles.

Wookieenator
02.18.2013 , 12:55 AM | #69
Well crap. Fraps seems to work well on my computer, but it is not free!

Boggles.
yarr harr fiddle dee dee

crunchbarry
02.18.2013 , 12:58 AM | #70
watch as i fail to purge DoTs, fail to use position correctly, and call my teammates out for not defending in voidstar because i let them die.

http://www.twitch.tv/vespelmadeenterror/b/367735967