<Jen'jidai> - The Most Dangerous of all are the Jedi that Fall

Luniara

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for the best PvE guild on the server? Do you enjoy doing Role-Playing? Jen'jidai has some of the best social and guild RP on the server. Jen'jidai also has server firsts for most of the PvE content up to this point. We are always looking to meet new people in our community as well as on the server. We also have some Ranked Warzones and normal PvP if that interests you. Come and check us out. We are an adult orientated guild that makes every effort to ensure that everyone is happy while with the community.

Jen'jidai welcomes our newest members;

Adept Kravis

Cadet Val'Kroth

We are so happy to have you in our family and hope to see many great things from you all! As always, if anyone is interested in Jen'jidai, we try our best to cater to everyone and stick together as a guild. You won't be playing alone with us. Check us out, http://www.jenjidai.com

Edited by Luniara

I've only been a trial member for about 2 weeks now but I have to say that Jen'jidai is an awesome guild that really cares about and helps its members. Whether you want to be involved in hardcore raids, hardcore PvP, RP or just have a good place to kick it and chill Jen'jidai fulfills all of those roles and more. So proud to be a part of the community.

Jen'jidai is the place to be for PvE, PvP, or RP. We are a hardcore focused (casual friendly) guild that strives to be the best in all aspects of MMO gaming. We have players of all types dedicated to making our guild a friendly environment that is capable of meeting the desires of each individualplayer. We are well known throughout the server for being one of the best guilds in PvE, PvP, and RP.

We have have the majority of content server firsts for Storymode, Hardmode, and Nightmare mode Boss kills. For the few kills we didn't get server first on we were almost always Empire First/Server Second (Server Ranking Thread Located Here). We were ranked in the top 25 in the US and top 50 in the World for Hardmode Denova raid progression by fansites. We finished in the Top 20 for Hardmode Asation/TFB. Here and here are the current 8man progression tracking where we rank in the Top 25 in the World. We currently have one dedicated raid group that is recruiting for doing 8man and 16man progression. For more information regarding PvE/Rading, contact Navana.

Our PvPers are well known throughout WZs and Open World events for being some of the most skilled individuals in the game. Being the best in Rated and Regular WZs is our focus and welcome and new additions to the fold. Contact Kazra for more information about our guild PvP.

RP events are scheduled weekly. We also provided forum based RP and major guild storyline events for anyone wishing to participate. We strive to coordinate RP and RP-PvP events with both Empire and Republic guilds to help foster growth in the server's RP community. For more information regarding Jen'jidai's RP Department and events, contact Aeetos.

To learn more about our guild and gaming community, check the links in my signature below. We also have a new chapter that just opened up for The Elder Scrolls Online. Be sure to check us out!

Edited by Akoti

If your looking for a great community to play with, you cant go wrong with JJ. I have really enjoyed my time with them. A laided back fun community. Its like "a one stop shop", for any aspect of the game, RP, PVE,PVP. You can do it all or just one up to you.

Making a testament to this guild, I am an Elder, and have been with this guild for this chapter for 2 years, and also with another chapter before for about the same time period. Jen-Jidai has staying power, and we aren't going anywhere. The majority of us have decided to keep subscribing, as we believe in the future of this game and enjoy it. In fact, we have just passed the 5-year mark for the guild (Legend Gaming {legend-gaming.net}.

For new players, even the free-to-play players, there is a spot here for you, should you really want it, fill out our application, and make it through the rest of the interview process. Believe me, it has been well worth it. The friends you make, the bonds you seal, and the fun you will have even more than just the game itself make it worth it.

Come apply today.

Jen'jidai welcomes our newest members!

Knight Buzsaw

Knight Eltarie

Cadet Mor'gon

Knight Kadarin

Cadet Zëbra

We are so happy to have you in our ranks and know you'll all become EXCELLENT members of this community. WELCOME!

If anyone else would like to join our ranks, visit http://www.jenjidai.com

Edited by Luniara

I miss seeing Chal! Hey guys! Keep the fun rolling! If you're going Republic, go Spectre!

Thanks m8! Same goes for the Imp side, if you're rolling an Imperial there's only one choice for a guild, Jen'jidai!

Good matches over the w/e guys.

:) I am one of the newest members of Jin'Jadai and so perhaps have a very objective opinion of the guild. I have been members of other guilds in the past in many games dating all the way back to when Everquest came out; and I can say with certainty that this guild has been the most friendly, most active, and fun group to hang out with. I just became a member a couple days ago and have already pvp'd alot with guild groups, we raided The Black Hole and took on the Republic and made them wish they had brought more people to the battle ;), and we had a nice meeting where lots of sexy girls danced seductively while us guys just kinda floundered around and called it dancing :eek:. Our guild leadership is exceptional, helpful, friendly, kind, and best of all, organized. Thank you! Thank you!!!

If you are considering joining a guild in the Star Wars the Old Republic game.... I encourage you to seriously consider Jin'jedai. I mean, think of the alternative... you can join us... or we will kill you (in pvp matches... ) :rak_01:.

Mor'gon

Haha! Thank you, Morgon!

Speaking of our pvp battle last night, one of our members took the liberty of recording it. We had a long needed guild meeting last night and those that were left took to getting together for some fun! Since our pvp night had been cancelled we ran off towards Blackhole and awaited some good world pvp! Big thanks to those Pubs who gave us a good time and a big sorry to those who got caught in the crossfire!

The video is presented in raw format so there is no music or good quality since this was purely for fun.

Thanks to everyone for coming out and to anyone else interested in joining, visit http://www.jenjidai.com

Thanks for all the fun fights in the black hole last night Jed'jidai!! Even though we could only muster around 9 of our guys (2 being sub 50) it was a fun night. You shouldv'e started trouble earlier ;) we had a huge patrol with lots of members that woudlve come and made it more interesting for you all.

Anyways keep bringing the fun :)

Neves

EDIT: Nice video as well, sorry I had to pull you to the turrets hehe, you know.. me and Kiirc vs all of you until others came ;)

Edited by LanceCorporalDan

Thanks for all the fun fights in the black hole last night Jed'jidai!! Even though we could only muster around 9 of our guys (2 being sub 50) it was a fun night. You shouldv'e started trouble earlier ;) we had a huge patrol with lots of members that woudlve come and made it more interesting for you all.

Anyways keep bringing the fun :)

Neves

EDIT: Nice video as well, sorry I had to pull you to the turrets hehe, you know.. me and Kiirc vs all of you until others came ;)

Thank you for showing up! Sorry it was not earlier. We were having a guild meeting. We will definitely have to do it again. I'll try to start getting people to bunch together one night a month so we can go all out and try to get your attention. <3

Come on you PvP'ers, RP'ers, and PvE'ers (is that a word? lol), come check out Jen'jidai.

*waves a hand at you*

You will check out Jen'jidai and apply if you wish to do so.

We won't bite...too hard. :D

Edited by Icelus_rh

Had a lot of fun fighting against various republic and empire guilds in Illum during the event so far, looking forward to some more open world pvp.

Anyone that seeks a long term guild that exceeds at all aspects of the game, please come check us out :)