Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Force steal ability


OpeningToEndgame's Avatar


OpeningToEndgame
02.16.2013 , 09:50 PM | #1
Similar to another class in another MMO which I won't mention. The ability to take buffs and stuff. Would that make Sorcs too powerful? Even if said abilites that are stolen only last say 2-3 seconds.

Luckeyduckey's Avatar


Luckeyduckey
02.16.2013 , 10:26 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by OpeningToEndgame View Post
Similar to another class in another MMO which I won't mention. The ability to take buffs and stuff. Would that make Sorcs too powerful? Even if said abilites that are stolen only last say 2-3 seconds.
It depends on the buffs. I mean, obviously Shockwave (Smash buff) would be useless.
Svenskar
FOTM Powertech since launch
Unsubbed due to lack of PvP content.

Kesica's Avatar


Kesica
02.17.2013 , 11:47 AM | #3
Sorcerers dont need any kind of buff, Its one of the most overplayed classes in Swtor,

If anything bw should nerf sorcerers so people would move to other classes and help balanced out the game.

wargonglok's Avatar


wargonglok
02.17.2013 , 04:48 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kesica View Post
Sorcerers dont need any kind of buff, Its one of the most overplayed classes in Swtor,

If anything bw should nerf sorcerers so people would move to other classes and help balanced out the game.
im sorry but that is an extremely dumb way of thinking. (not saying you are dumb)

dev 1: Hey everyone is enjoying sorc

dev 2: yea, but they wont see all the work we have put into another class

dev 1: hey man, great idea, lets nerf sorc

dev 2: but then everyone will play another thing like sentinel or mara

dev 1: ok, then every month we nerf the new fun class!!!!!!

dev 2: then they will keep playing and we will have monies to buy everything
Sniper, 'nough said

Zajfien's Avatar


Zajfien
02.17.2013 , 11:42 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kesica View Post
Sorcerers dont need any kind of buff, Its one of the most overplayed classes in Swtor,

If anything bw should nerf sorcerers so people would move to other classes and help balanced out the game.
ROFLMAO
tyvm much i so needed that laugh

Kesica's Avatar


Kesica
02.17.2013 , 11:46 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by wargonglok View Post
im sorry but that is an extremely dumb way of thinking. (not saying you are dumb)

dev 1: Hey everyone is enjoying sorc

dev 2: yea, but they wont see all the work we have put into another class

dev 1: hey man, great idea, lets nerf sorc

dev 2: but then everyone will play another thing like sentinel or mara

dev 1: ok, then every month we nerf the new fun class!!!!!!

dev 2: then they will keep playing and we will have monies to buy everything
Its overplayed because its overpowered, Its been that way since the beta, During the beta sorcerer/sage was one of only few classes that could complete H4 alone,

With my level 50 sorcerer I can still 2 person heroic 4 thats just insane. She does have good gear but still.

Anyways back to my point , the population on my server is around 75% Sith. I should post some screenshots its

just out of control

Oldraven's Avatar


Oldraven
02.18.2013 , 01:07 AM | #7
So... your solution is to nerf a class that's already hurting in endgame right now, so you can be a special snowflake?

Not no, not Hell no, but Heeeeeeell no!

Zajfien's Avatar


Zajfien
02.18.2013 , 01:29 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Kesica View Post
Its overplayed because its overpowered, Its been that way since the beta, During the beta sorcerer/sage was one of only few classes that could complete H4 alone,

With my level 50 sorcerer I can still 2 person heroic 4 thats just insane. <---- what? Huh? She does have good gear but still.

Anyways back to my point , the population on my server is around 75% Sith. I should post some screenshots its

just out of control
so peeps like to play sith so nerf the sorc, i don't get it . nope i get it, and it's STUPID

wwkingms's Avatar


wwkingms
02.18.2013 , 02:45 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Kesica View Post
Its overplayed because its overpowered, Its been that way since the beta, During the beta sorcerer/sage was one of only few classes that could complete H4 alone,

With my level 50 sorcerer I can still 2 person heroic 4 thats just insane. She does have good gear but still.

Anyways back to my point , the population on my server is around 75% Sith. I should post some screenshots its

just out of control
are you like... clinically insane?

u dont even know what ur talking about?

75% sith? u mean empire? sith inquisitor (sorc OR assassin) or sith the race?

although i agree there was and still is a moderate sorc population.. the class is far from overpowered

u probably suck at pvp anyway.. keep doing your heroics
NIHIL

THE BASTION

Ghost_Spectre's Avatar


Ghost_Spectre
02.18.2013 , 02:00 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Kesica View Post
Its overplayed because its overpowered, Its been that way since the beta, During the beta sorcerer/sage was one of only few classes that could complete H4 alone,

With my level 50 sorcerer I can still 2 person heroic 4 thats just insane. She does have good gear but still.

Anyways back to my point , the population on my server is around 75% Sith. I should post some screenshots its

just out of control
Troll alert! This is a LOLSmasher wanting to see the Sorcerer/Sages nerfed into oblivion so the can SMASH for more medals and feel like they are the best that's ever been.
Azumi Veng Juggernaut Magnaus Juggernaut Tank Demonicus Healing Sorceress
Tempest TK Sage Requiem Guardian Tank Sei-Cair Gunnery Commando
Starchild Legacy Jedi Convenant Guilds Light/Dark Holiday