Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Operation now?

TenDarkPaladins
02.17.2013 , 12:28 PM | #1
I have a sniper, full rakata with some bh. My Character. I have done full TFB SM, EC SM comm runs, EV/KP SM and HM full runs. How do I begin getting DG gear? And am I geared enough to begin HM TFB and NM EV/KP? This is my first 50 so I don't know how it works.

Thanks
~ZAFT~
Dojo, the one and only.
Kakuto- Sorc Heals, Xxdojoxx- Sin Tank, Hyperma- Jugg Dps

CommanderKool
02.17.2013 , 12:37 PM | #2
Get fully black hole on everything and augment all the gear as well, download a dps checker and just see what u can do on a dummy

TenDarkPaladins
02.17.2013 , 12:43 PM | #3
Where are the dummies? And that doesn't really answer the question, what kind of operation drops 61/63 rank gear? Thats what I want to be running full ops on.
~ZAFT~
Dojo, the one and only.

TenDarkPaladins
02.17.2013 , 12:52 PM | #4
~ZAFT~
Dojo, the one and only.

partylikeaturtle
02.17.2013 , 01:02 PM | #5
Campaign gear (61) is dropped in HM EC. Dread guard (63) comes from HM TfB and NiM EC.

WaywardSith
02.17.2013 , 02:22 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TenDarkPaladins View Post
Where are the dummies? And that doesn't really answer the question, what kind of operation drops 61/63 rank gear? Thats what I want to be running full ops on.
The dummies can be found on the Ziost Shadow
HM EC/HM TFB/NIM EC would be what you would want to start running in order to gear yourself up further
Lacai ~ lvl 50 Tanksin | Polakov ~ lvl 50 Op Healer | Bl'y ~ lvl 50 Commando DPS main spec, heal off spec

Draloch
02.18.2013 , 01:20 AM | #7
The next one in line for you is Hard Mode Explosive Conflict.

After that (or at the same time) you should try to start on Hard Mode Terror From Beyond, although it helps to have black hole gear for that.

Black hole commendations can be earned by queueing in group finder for a random daily hard mode flashpoint.

Gwence
02.18.2013 , 06:04 AM | #8
a castrated monkey with no eyeballs could do NiM EV/KP

TenDarkPaladins
02.18.2013 , 03:21 PM | #9
Thanks all for the help. Going to start running EC HM and TFB SM more to get more campaign and bh gear as well as learn the mechanics better for TFB.
~ZAFT~
Dojo, the one and only.

SamuelAU
02.18.2013 , 10:47 PM | #10
Too much endurance.

Too much endurance.

Fix that before you think about doing HM EC. Slapping on Black Hole gear is one thing but min-maxing correctly is necessary for running harder ops.
Gomerik // Lumbridge
<The Ex-Dalborran Elitists>