Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

I present a Challenge.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I present a Challenge.

Polymerize's Avatar


Polymerize
02.17.2013 , 12:23 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
break down your own videos?

do your own research on youtube/twich and find videos?

the material is already out there. you just need to go get it
Sure, there are a lot of videos out on the web of individuals who think they are God's gift to SWTOR and make videos with clips of them winning 1v1's and pushing buttons. I'm requesting sometime of an entire different nature. Savvy?

Technohic's Avatar


Technohic
02.17.2013 , 12:31 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Polymerize View Post
Sure, there are a lot of videos out on the web of individuals who think they are God's gift to SWTOR and make videos with clips of them winning 1v1's and pushing buttons. I'm requesting sometime of an entire different nature. Savvy?
I think you should reconsider snide comments about other peoples PvP videos when you don't have any and are wanting to break down someone else's while not even so much as putting your toons names in your signature.

You want to tell us all what works. How bout you show us?

Polymerize's Avatar


Polymerize
02.17.2013 , 12:40 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
I think you should reconsider snide comments about other peoples PvP videos when you don't have any and are wanting to break down someone else's while not even so much as putting your toons names in your signature.

You want to tell us all what works. How bout you show us?
I just joined these forums 3 days ago, not sure how to put a perma-sig in my profile.

And if you would read wrote I've written, you'd see that I'd be more than welcome to display what I know and do in warzones. I didn't mention anyone's video in particular, so I would not consider anything I've said to be 'snide'. Sounds like you have some videos of your own, how about you put them up big dog? Or are you afraid that I'll break them apart and label you as a typical DPS HERO? Please, I'm just dying for someone to prove they are something more than a DPS HERO.

Arlanon's Avatar


Arlanon
02.17.2013 , 12:55 PM | #24
I challenge you to make a thread on the pvp forums that doesn't degenerate into a flame war

Polymerize's Avatar


Polymerize
02.17.2013 , 01:04 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Arlanon View Post
I challenge you to make a thread on the pvp forums that doesn't degenerate into a flame war
I know right? I'm trying to stay professional. I don't want my threads to devolve into me vs. you thread. I'm trying to do something positive for this game. I could care less about people knowing who I am or anything of that nature. I don't want glory I want people to get better at this game so I'm not bored when I play it.

kazh's Avatar


kazh
02.17.2013 , 02:47 PM | #26

Polymerize's Avatar


Polymerize
02.17.2013 , 03:11 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by kazh View Post
From my initial viewing of your video the first things I noticed were:

The team you played against was not very good at all. It did not appear as if they had any competent players on their side. Any strategies/tactics that could be shown in a AH would not be needed in that game because the other team was so poor.

I can tell you know your spec well and you can maneuver whilst in a battle, easily manipulating the bad players that you were up against.

I'd appreciate it if you would submit another video. There is basically nothing to comment on in this video because the other team is so bad. You could have done anything you wanted ( you did ) with no repercussions. So it would be close to useless for me to break it down.

So please submit another video against better players! The people on the other team barely even got their 75k dmg medal. If I commented this video it would be like me commentating on you killing a PVE mob, those guys were clueless.

Monterone's Avatar


Monterone
02.17.2013 , 03:59 PM | #28
I wish Fraps agreed with my machine while I'm running the game, I'd have a bunch of videos up by now. It just slows me down enough that it would affect my gameplay when facing tough opponents. I'd rather win than fraps.

I'd like to one up the challenge though... for any female readers I offer this service:
- Upload a picture of yourself and I will guess your b00b size / cup size. Free of charge.
Zombie . Silk . Sinestro
Satele Shan

theUndead's Avatar


theUndead
02.17.2013 , 04:04 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Polymerize View Post
Fair enough.

If you want to send me some recording materials in the mail i'd be more than happy to stream my gameplay via twitch and youtube.

There are interesting threads on this forum? I just started posting yesterday though..

At this point the only thing I can tell you is to wait until someone posts a video here. Watch the video simultaneously with my analyzed remarks next to it, and see if I point out things you're not aware of that you could implement in your gameplay. I'll be pointing things out by referencing the time at which it occurs, so I will be easy to correlate my remarks with what is occurring in the video.
Perhaps I was mistaken. But my question still stands. What makes you qualified to analysis anything here? I don't actually get it. You do speak very eloquently, but again how is your opinion more valid? What Exacly are you trying to achieve? Because and I mean this with no disrespect in the end people will naturally improve over time at least on my mind.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger) The Duma Legacy (Shadowlands)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

Arkillon's Avatar


Arkillon
02.17.2013 , 04:06 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
Perhaps I was mistaken. But my question still stands. What makes you qualified to analysis anything here? I don't actually get it. You do speak very eloquently, but again how is your opinion more valid? What Exacly are you trying to achieve? Because and I mean this with no disrespect in the end people will naturally improve over time at least on my mind.


Let me answer your first question with this: He thinks the highest maul an assassin can do is 5k on a sorcerer, and 6k if he puts all of his points/stats towards damage, with absolutely no crit