Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Clone Wars S05E18 The Jedi Who Knew Too Much

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Clone Wars S05E18 The Jedi Who Knew Too Much

Beniboybling
02.17.2013 , 10:39 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by LordRaeth View Post
I didn't get how the guards could be attacked and not see who did it when the ones near the entrance were only knocked out and recovering as I recall.
Oh I see, well I think that only reinforces that fact it was Ventress. Being an assassin she can strike from the shadows without being seen. But then again she can't render herself invisible. Perhaps they were force choked like Letta, from a distance.

Then again, maybe the writers left them alive for a reason. It seems a bit random to have them only half unconscious, it doesn't really matter who did it, surely they would have seen their attacker? So maybe that information will soon come to light...

UndyingImhotep
02.17.2013 , 11:43 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by LordRaeth View Post
I didn't get how the guards could be attacked and not see who did it when the ones near the entrance were only knocked out and recovering as I recall.
Another thing is when they came upon the 3 dead Troopers, Commander Fox was hot on Asoka's heels and would have seen the glow from her Lightsabers and heard their distinctive sound when being used in combat.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Beniboybling
02.17.2013 , 11:54 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by UndyingImhotep View Post
Another thing is when they came upon the 3 dead Troopers, Commander Fox was hot on Asoka's heels and would have seen the glow from her Lightsabers and heard their distinctive sound when being used in combat.
Lol confused again, what's your point here?

Remember though, Commander Fox was not one of ones knocked out, he didn't see anything.

EDIT: Something I forgot to mention that I found strange. Captain Rex remarks when he saw the dead troopers that Ashoka would never do something like this. Yet when Anakin leaves he tells the other clones that she has killed three troopers and should be considered dangerous... Sidious' influence?

Jonoku
02.17.2013 , 11:55 AM | #24
It could be Ventress and her motives to frame Ashoka to show Ashoka how it feels to not be able to trust anyone. Or it could be Palpatine ordering Maul to frame her so Anakin leans more into the darkside or it could be Palpatine himself framing Ashoka so Anakin leans more into the darkside. Darth Sidious is manipulating the war, keep that in mind, he has been the whole time.

What are the other Possibilities? Rogue jedi?

Wolfninjajedi
02.17.2013 , 12:25 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Lol confused again, what's your point here?

Remember though, Commander Fox was not one of ones knocked out, he didn't see anything.

EDIT: Something I forgot to mention that I found strange. Captain Rex remarks when he saw the dead troopers that Ashoka would never do something like this. Yet when Anakin leaves he tells the other clones that she has killed three troopers and should be considered dangerous... Sidious' influence?
I could see Sidious being behind the whole thing really, pull more strings to make Anakin distrust the Jedi even more by using his Padawan against him.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

LordRaeth
02.17.2013 , 12:39 PM | #26
Only someone as powerful as Palpatine would have the ability to use force choke without directly seeing him them, kind of like how Vader killed that admiral in Empire Strikes back.

Imbik
02.17.2013 , 01:03 PM | #27
I don't think it might be Ventress. She's got no motiv.
I think it's Sidious. He's trying to undermine Jedi Order.
Palino TOFN

TheKingsVillian
02.17.2013 , 01:11 PM | #28
Have you guys read the comics bet its aura sing......

Imbik
02.17.2013 , 01:16 PM | #29
Aura Sing Force Choke? But yeah, what I google she's Force sensitive. But so powerful???
Palino TOFN

Spartanik
02.17.2013 , 01:34 PM | #30
Im pretty sure is ventress the trailer realy shows its her. however i dont think she is the vilan here. Most likely its a job that someone paid her to do. I dont think she has enough motive to do this on their own specialy since she bercome a bounty hunter, and helped obi wan against Maul / savage.
I dont think she hates anakin or obi wan enough as she hates dooku imo. In fact the last aperences she seemed practicaly hate free wiling to start a new life. Maybe she is working with the jedi secretly to uncover some plot who knows. For her being turn so bad so fast it better be a dam good reason.
And im confident maybe Filani is behind something too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFQRoVlePvg

in the minute 3:05 cleary ventress there. But im highly doubt that she is the bad girl here.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.