Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Login Issue - Being disconnected after selecting a character

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Character Login Issue - Being disconnected after selecting a character
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kortow
02.16.2013 , 09:34 PM | #21
I'm about to kill a b*tch. Someone get sh*t working!!

rosello
02.16.2013 , 10:11 PM | #22
i cant log at all and dont know y i need help

Jaron-lee
02.16.2013 , 10:13 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Naugor View Post
Hi LoonyRon,

From your description, this does sound like a separate issue, as you are not even able to access the character select screen. Can you create a new thread detailing your issue, so we can investigate?

Thank you!
Yep, just tried haven't been on all day -- just got done working. Cannot even log into login server. Not sure if you guys are patching it right now or not. If I need to update or remove files. Etc. Hope it's resolved sooner rather than later.

Still not working. So I am guessing it is not just my connection but quite a few upset peoples' connections. lol. Oh well guess I'm going to FINALLY watch the Hangover for the first time. Try again later. You guys really need to start steppin up and reimbursing paid subs and those who are buyin cartel for access they aren't getting. Be a great show of faith to all of us who have continued to stick by while things have been messy. Just a thought.

Kraddoc
02.16.2013 , 10:26 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaron-lee View Post
You guys really need to start steppin up and reimbursing paid subs and those who are buyin cartel for access they aren't getting. Be a great show of faith to all of us who have continued to stick by while things have been messy. Just a thought.
^ This.

Enddersshadow
02.16.2013 , 10:28 PM | #25
What is also with the hyperlinks that say for "feedback", "chat" etc and come up with some advertising crap like ZOOSK dating service. ???????????

kortow
02.16.2013 , 10:29 PM | #26
I was playing earlier and got off for a bit. Idk why it is not working now, but this F*CKING S*HIT better be working tomorrow!

gonzolo
02.16.2013 , 10:34 PM | #27
I was playing up until about 20 minutes ago. During a session change my game locked I closed it down restarted and now can't login.

I get an error that the login server is not available. Not moaning just letting you know.

UPDATE: I've just tried logging in again and I've been successful. all resolved here.

JohnEConnor
02.16.2013 , 10:48 PM | #28
I also can't login. When I try and login I get the following error message:

"The login service is currently unavailable. Please visit our forums"

loudrthnwrds
02.16.2013 , 10:50 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnEConnor View Post
I also can't login. When I try and login I get the following error message:

"The login service is currently unavailable. Please visit our forums"
^ ditto

Hemphop
02.16.2013 , 10:53 PM | #30
I'm getting the "the log-in service is currently unavailable" as well. Any idea why this is occuring?