Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cannot Login?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Uldihaa
02.16.2013 , 09:22 PM | #151
I just clicked off "Remember this account", turned it back on, and logged right in.

T-Beast
02.16.2013 , 09:23 PM | #152
After five attempts, I finally got in.

neverknowitwasme
02.16.2013 , 09:29 PM | #153
unclicked "remember this account" checkbox and it worked fine...

and then proceeded not to work... nvm

Impeach_God
02.16.2013 , 09:32 PM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthFosh View Post
Please do cancel, you're a freakin toolbag. Go play WarZ with the rest of the idiots. BW has done pretty damn well over the past year fixing minor screw-ups and trying to adapt the game to what the players want. So they needed to do some emergency maintenance...big deal, it happens - quit crying.
Wow fanboy much? As a paying customer they're entitled to their opinion. We're paying for a month to month service and that service appears to be experiencing interruptions more and more frequently. This needs to be dealt with. People like you need to take their lips off BW's butt and let the valid concerns rise to the top. They're a major company in the video game industry, they can handle the criticism I assure you.

EricMusco
02.16.2013 , 09:32 PM | #155 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

We are still looking into the issue. I will post an update once I have more information to share. Thank you for your patience.

-eric

Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Jessibell
02.16.2013 , 09:33 PM | #156
Can't login.

AshlaBoga
02.16.2013 , 09:34 PM | #157
Jung Ma has this bug too.

Took me 20 (that's two-zero) tries to log on
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Barlinto
02.16.2013 , 09:34 PM | #158
Same problem here
Barlinto Magdatt Hega Sinake
Proud member of the Cult of Ragnos
Proud tester and founder of Star Wars: the Old Republic!
Also know as Hega Modo from Chilastra, SWG

Barlinto
02.16.2013 , 09:35 PM | #159
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone,

We are still looking into the issue. I will post an update once I have more information to share. Thank you for your patience.

-eric

Thanks a bunch bud, appreciate it.
Barlinto Magdatt Hega Sinake
Proud member of the Cult of Ragnos
Proud tester and founder of Star Wars: the Old Republic!
Also know as Hega Modo from Chilastra, SWG

Bane_Nosaurian
02.16.2013 , 09:37 PM | #160
I'm on the Begeren Colony with 6 level 50 characters. I wanted to log in today really badly to try and finish some event raids while the population was up. But I can't log in. Says the service for log in is not available at all. This event is the most stressful so far because the weapons I'm trying to get are 24 grey helix components each and I have to run all of the content with multiple characters to make sure I actually get the prize. If you could trade Grey Helix Components between legacy It wouldn't be as scary but as it is now even if I do the heroic daily for the two weeks even on multiple characters I won't be able to obtain even one 24 helix weapon.

Please fix the log in.
"Those that know fear burn at the hands of Man-Thing".