Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unacceptable Customer Service.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unacceptable Customer Service.

Flowerpunkt
01.30.2013 , 07:55 AM | #21
I think people should stop buying cartel coins, thats the only way to force them to fix obvious issue lasting for months. I cant buy CC for two months now and well..Im glad. In the end, its just a waste of money for a few so called rare items.

katphoenix
01.30.2013 , 10:41 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Flowerpunkt View Post
I think people should stop buying cartel coins, thats the only way to force them to fix obvious issue lasting for months. I cant buy CC for two months now and well..Im glad. In the end, its just a waste of money for a few so called rare items.
I don't think it's as much about buying cartel coins, as people not getting their drop of *monthly subscriber* cartel coins. The ones you are supposed to get for paying for a subscription. I know both my spouse and I didn't get our monthly subscriber's grant of cartel coins this month and apparently a lot of others didn't either.

DragonRM
02.14.2013 , 10:15 PM | #23
Agree with customer service issues 100%... 6 months ago when I was billed again for the 6 month plan I called and told them that this time it was ok but didn't want to have it recur when the game went free to play. I haven't really played much at all since then, due to lack of time, but today I got an email again saying that my subscription was rebilled which wasn't supposed to happen. I call up support... wait an hour and a half to talk to someone... just to find out after 20 minutes of talking that he has to escalate the ticket. That's fine... except that the department that deals with escalations and refunds wasn't going to be open for another 3 hours and I'd have to call back and give a reference number to be transferred... I'm asleep or at work the hours they're open and can't be on hold for an hour at work. The whole situation behind the scenes is getting stupid.

DragonRM
02.14.2013 , 10:16 PM | #24
Oh... and ditto on if anyone knows a way to contact billing support via email please let me know...

Baalie
02.15.2013 , 04:05 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonRM View Post
Agree with customer service issues 100%... 6 months ago when I was billed again for the 6 month plan I called and told them that this time it was ok but didn't want to have it recur when the game went free to play. I haven't really played much at all since then, due to lack of time, but today I got an email again saying that my subscription was rebilled which wasn't supposed to happen. I call up support... wait an hour and a half to talk to someone... just to find out after 20 minutes of talking that he has to escalate the ticket. That's fine... except that the department that deals with escalations and refunds wasn't going to be open for another 3 hours and I'd have to call back and give a reference number to be transferred... I'm asleep or at work the hours they're open and can't be on hold for an hour at work. The whole situation behind the scenes is getting stupid.
Would it have been that hard to simply come onto the site and cancel the subscription in a couple of clicks?
I've lost St. George in the Union Jack, it's my flag too and I want it BACK!!!

Fiction Zone - My Stories / Poems

DragonRM
02.16.2013 , 02:10 AM | #26
I had already tried to change it to month to month and it never took... then I got charged again for another 6 months... and then it happened again after supposedly being resolved last time.. Just really confusing even talking to the guy the other day what their account/billing support file said was different than what the website account said.

BaronV
02.16.2013 , 05:04 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonRM View Post
I had already tried to change it to month to month and it never took... then I got charged again for another 6 months... and then it happened again after supposedly being resolved last time.. Just really confusing even talking to the guy the other day what their account/billing support file said was different than what the website account said.
if you are using paypal, cancel it from the paypal site and put in a dispute. If you are paying by credit card call your bank and tell them you have been falsely charged.

Tell them you have tried cancelling and calling their phone support but they billed you anyway against your wishes.

This is outright theft plain and simple.
I used to be a Jedi like you - until I took a blaster bolt to the knee

Baalie
02.16.2013 , 08:04 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
if you are using paypal, cancel it from the paypal site and put in a dispute. If you are paying by credit card call your bank and tell them you have been falsely charged.

Tell them you have tried cancelling and calling their phone support but they billed you anyway against your wishes.

This is outright theft plain and simple.
I honestly can't see credit card companies or paypal doing anything about it, unless he has a recording of the phone conversation as proof he asked them not to bill him anymore.

BaronV
02.16.2013 , 10:11 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Baalie View Post
I honestly can't see credit card companies or paypal doing anything about it, unless he has a recording of the phone conversation as proof he asked them not to bill him anymore.
He was charged for an item he did not consent to. there is grounds for a dispute.
I used to be a Jedi like you - until I took a blaster bolt to the knee

Baalie
02.16.2013 , 10:20 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
He was charged for an item he did not consent to. there is grounds for a dispute.
I'm not saying he can't dispute it or that he isn't entitled to a refund, I'm just saying that unless he has proof that he requested that they stop charging him; the credit card companies/paypal just have his word and they won't take just that, they'll ask him to prove it, so he'd either need a letter he sent or recording of the conversation etc.