Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Support tickets being ignored

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Support tickets being ignored
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nutluck
02.15.2013 , 12:46 PM | #1
I have created two support tickets in game. After a few days I will get a notice there is a responce. I go check and I get a blank page saying it is closed ticket. No addressing of the problem, no explination why it was closed no nothing.

I am a subscriber and I expect a responce to a open ticket. Not this. If this keeps up I won't be a subscriber and I will be sure to tell everyone I now not to bother with this game. This is abusred. If the ticket can't be resolved then TELL me that in the responce don't just close it and leave it blank.

dayhak
02.15.2013 , 01:12 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Nutluck View Post
I have created two support tickets in game. After a few days I will get a notice there is a responce. I go check and I get a blank page saying it is closed ticket. No addressing of the problem, no explination why it was closed no nothing.

I am a subscriber and I expect a responce to a open ticket. Not this. If this keeps up I won't be a subscriber and I will be sure to tell everyone I now not to bother with this game. This is abusred. If the ticket can't be resolved then TELL me that in the responce don't just close it and leave it blank.
Sadly this has become pretty typical for EAWARE... Customer Service is not this games strong suit to say the least....
The darkness in all of us is patient and generous; sometimes it consumes us. But in its strength lies weakness. One candle is enough to hold off the darkness... Love is more then a candle; love can ignite the stars

Ratae
02.15.2013 , 01:58 PM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello Nutluck,

I just checked on the ticket system and can see that all three of your tickets have been responded to. You should have received an email notification and an in-game mail reply. I've no idea why you can't see the replies, but basically your issue has been marked as a bug.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Xcontentia
02.16.2013 , 03:47 AM | #4
What Bioware STILL havent figured out after i tried tell them serveral times is that their support system is bugged. They have respondend but when you click on your ticket the response text is "invisible" and bugged. You can confirm this bug by checking your account email. 3 times i have gotten "blank" closed tickets but my response is in my mail.

FOnazi
02.16.2013 , 03:51 AM | #5
You expect a response anyways? Its the same copy and paste garbage they always put. Hell I have had support tickets for issues that they reply post it in the suggestion section of the forums.

Hell I even told them off via a ticket and they told me to repost it on the forums.
The Faded Legacy, Jedi Covenant
The Onazi Legacy, Begeron Colony

Glzmo
02.16.2013 , 06:09 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Xcontentia View Post
What Bioware STILL havent figured out after i tried tell them serveral times is that their support system is bugged. They have respondend but when you click on your ticket the response text is "invisible" and bugged. You can confirm this bug by checking your account email. 3 times i have gotten "blank" closed tickets but my response is in my mail.
Same here. Looks like there is a bug with the in-game Help window.