Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LF good pvp guild

TRENTakaBCAT
02.15.2013 , 07:06 PM | #1
Hey im looking for a good pvp guild on republic side. I have done over 400 rated games but am not looking for a guild that does RWZ but am familiar with it if they plan on doing it in the future. Im not looking for a big guild fuil of casual players. Looking for a small to medium guild full of much more hardcore players. I am normally playing my sentinel, vangaurd , and shadow. Im not the best player in the world but i have managed to put up decent numbers. On my vangaurd my best dps is 1380dps 1.3mil , shadow 1486dps and on my sentinel i recently hit 1600dps but have broken 1.5mil all of this in regs of course as i havent done rated in almost 6 months. Damage dosent mean skill by any means so i have no probelems trying out. If you have a spot open msg me in game or you can post on here. Oh not looking for a bunch of trolls either lol below are SS of a few of my better games.

(1593) http://i.imgur.com/zORiB8u.jpg
1mil voidstar http://i.imgur.com/sKzBY.jpg

Id like to play with you guys first to make sure i like everyone lol prefer mumble hopefully you guys use it
Lit Destiny : Lazylit
PVP Montages
Youtube

Lazaris
02.15.2013 , 08:35 PM | #2
Come join crescendo bro had you for a couple games last night and won all of them
Breks - Assault Vanguard (Retired)
Hey'cutie

TRENTakaBCAT
02.15.2013 , 08:56 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Lazaris View Post
Come join crescendo bro had you for a couple games last night and won all of them
cool if you wanna msg me in game i normally am playing on " Lit " but all my character names on republic can be seen in my signature
PVP Montages
Youtube

Lazaris
02.15.2013 , 09:47 PM | #4
I'll look for you in game I won't be on for a bit
Breks - Assault Vanguard (Retired)
Hey'cutie

Thehairyjedi
02.15.2013 , 10:28 PM | #5
crescendo ftw BRO
Rolánd-55 Gunslinger Davak-55 Sentinel Rollíe-55 Scoundrel
Lou'achi-55 Sage - Gurlong Tank 55 Vanguard -Rolandø 55 Operative -Kaelgor 55 Mercenary

TRENTakaBCAT
02.15.2013 , 11:30 PM | #6
btw i should probaly add in my post that im a day time player pst. I normally am not online at night but am on most of the days. :/
PVP Montages
Youtube

TRENTakaBCAT
02.19.2013 , 12:28 AM | #7
to all the bros that sent me in game mail or invited me for games thanks a bunch! I unsubbed today and dont know if and when i will be back. Loseing interest in pvp and PvE is Mehh. lol Wish everyone the best ! cya
PVP Montages
Youtube