Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Pack Only Giving One (1) Item

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Cartel Pack Only Giving One (1) Item

MrsFantastic
02.15.2013 , 05:08 PM | #1
waste of time, sent in ticket
The Shadowlands - Onslaught
Kira-kai, Kai-kira, So'tenkira, Soten'kira, Sotenkira'kai, Sotenkai, It'scomplicated
Jae-hwa, Corazon, Sotenkira, Lolankai

MrsFantastic
02.15.2013 , 05:31 PM | #2
Anything Customer Service can do about this? Perhaps refunding me back the coins I spent buying the pack?
Kira-kai, Kai-kira, So'tenkira, Soten'kira, Sotenkira'kai, Sotenkai, It'scomplicated

SoleMac
02.15.2013 , 06:08 PM | #3
If you bought it off the Trade Network,afaik there is a known "exploit" that some sellers use so you only get cheap / less items. Cant tell you more as they did not fix it in the last 2 patches and every thread / complaint about this gets deleted within hours.

MrsFantastic
02.15.2013 , 06:14 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SoleMac View Post
If you bought it off the Trade Network,afaik there is a known "exploit" that some sellers use so you only get cheap / less items. Cant tell you more as they did not fix it in the last 2 patches and every thread / complaint about this gets deleted within hours.
I did not buy this off the trade network. I spent cartel coins on this pack & I just want my cartel coins that I spent back.

LHRFreak
02.15.2013 , 06:19 PM | #5
If you look at the pic of the unopened version and look closely you will notice 1 little detail. It says Bound but no CD timer for unbinding. This means 1 thing; he opened it once before. If you open it and take all but 1 item then you can doctor it to look like you didnt get anything in it. Good try OP. /thread

Edit: P.S. You can also get this if your inventory is partially full before taking all items. it puts the items unable to be put into your inventory back into the box.
Kill a thousand taun-taun's and nobody cares. Kill OPOD and the galaxy cries out in terror. RIP .

MrsFantastic
02.15.2013 , 06:22 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by LHRFreak View Post
If you look at the pic of the unopened version and look closely you will notice 1 little detail. It says Bound but no CD timer for unbinding. This means 1 thing; he opened it once before. If you open it and take all but 1 item then you can doctor it to look like you didnt get anything in it. Good try OP. /thread
ticket sent close

SoleMac
02.15.2013 , 06:23 PM | #7
I took a closer look at your two pictures:

Picture which claims pack has not been opened: Its bound to you with no time limit = you have opened it before.
Unopened packs are only bound by a certain amount of time ~36h, your pack shows as bound. It will bind to you permanently as soon as you open it the first time.

MrsFantastic
02.15.2013 , 06:31 PM | #8
ugh.. not even going to waste my time anymore