Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best looking Blaster Rifles

ZeroPlus
02.14.2013 , 08:01 AM | #331
Quote: Originally Posted by Gronkaarr View Post
Doesn't exist as a player equipable weapon. You will however see it on display in weapons cabinets and on tables in the game. Not that that helps .
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Drittunge
02.15.2013 , 06:19 PM | #332
Quote: Originally Posted by JarothReylander View Post
Anyone notice if the model for the Clan Varad Dread Militia Rifle changed with today's patch? It seems different to me... and not in a good way.
It appears like BW has quietly changed quite a few skins. My favourite blaster rifle the X-12 Riot Carbine (black/white) has now been given the X-12 Nova skin (white/red). Not impressed in the slightest.

Zorash
02.16.2013 , 01:03 PM | #333
Quote: Originally Posted by Drittunge View Post
It appears like BW has quietly changed quite a few skins. My favourite blaster rifle the X-12 Riot Carbine (black/white) has now been given the X-12 Nova skin (white/red). Not impressed in the slightest.
I am guessing those skins are now going to be used for the cartel market Soon every blaster rifle that is popular will lose that skin and have it replaced with a different one. That way they know their new cartel market blaster rifle will sell quite well.

MishraArtificer
02.17.2013 , 01:18 AM | #334
Quote: Originally Posted by Zorash View Post
I am guessing those skins are now going to be used for the cartel market Soon every blaster rifle that is popular will lose that skin and have it replaced with a different one. That way they know their new cartel market blaster rifle will sell quite well.
Did they finally fix the skin on the E-313 Heavy Repeating Disruptor? That thing has always looked like its skin was laid on upside-down and sideways...
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

ZeroPlus
06.16.2013 , 04:18 AM | #335
What was this doing all the way down on page 8?
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

JZeuss
06.27.2013 , 03:22 PM | #336
I've posted a thread about this, there is a real lack of good looking blaster rifles. I mean have you seen the new cannon...MY LORD. It's the coolest looking thing I've ever seen. So why oh why does every rifle look like a water pistol?

Arstechnica
07.07.2013 , 11:36 AM | #337
U-56 Rancor disruptor, has to be my favorite rifle. It even fits the type of combat spec (Tactics) that I play the most. Because it is an SBR (short barrel rifle) I can imagine that this rifle would be perfect for up close combat or close quarter combat, I just wish it had a laser sites.
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order
You registered your Pre-Order code on July 22, 2011
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from the force.
Department of Applied Technologies
Beta Squadron 367

mfourcustom
07.07.2013 , 10:43 PM | #338
/sigh
Banksy aka Ysknab
I'm really bad

MishraArtificer
07.09.2013 , 05:40 PM | #339
I'm using my War Hero Supercommando's Rifle for my PvE stuffs, and a Rangehunter EE-1 Carbine for my PvP gear. I love the model for the Waro Hero rifle, but...the colors...ugh.

Can't wait until they let us dye weapons. Red/Black dye on that War Hero rifle and my Battlemaster Supercommando armor (as soon as I hit Valor Rank 60...still stuck at Valor 57)...imagine the possibilities.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Srual
09.15.2013 , 12:26 PM | #340
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
Doesn't exist as a player equipable weapon. You will however see it on display in weapons cabinets and on tables in the game. Not that that helps .
Search the GTN for a Sonic Blaster Rifle. It's basically that weapon, but smaller. I was a little disappointed when I equipped it for the first time cus it's no where near as rugged and sturdy-looking as it is in that picture. Plus it's technically an agent rifle, so it has cunning instead of aim.

If you want a similar rifle with the Aim attribute, search for a Riot Blaster Rifle. It's the same model, but navy blue and white as opposed to the rusted gray color.

Here they are:
http://www.torhead.com/item/6M8Avoc/sonic-blaster-rifle
http://www.torhead.com/item/aa5hoQ5/riot-blaster-rifle

And just like all the other cool rifle models, 100% NOT moddable.. XP