Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

[Artifice] Schematic for magenta crystal

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Artifice] Schematic for magenta crystal

bristolmat's Avatar


bristolmat
02.10.2013 , 12:26 PM | #1
Where do you get the schematics for empire and republic?

AngelFluttershy's Avatar


AngelFluttershy
02.10.2013 , 02:00 PM | #2
The +37 drop off of some of the world bosses (Primal Destroyer, Gargath, and I think Snowblind), and the +41 schematics are rare drops in the Black Hole and Section X I believe. I personally have only ever found one of the +41 schematics and I am pretty sure it was a Black Hole drop.

Cleet_Xia's Avatar


Cleet_Xia
02.10.2013 , 07:01 PM | #3
The level 31 schematics are rare drops from the Tatooine world boss for sure ~ that's where I got 2 of mine. I've heard that they drop from the Alderaan WB as well.

The high level shcematics drop in the BH daily area ~ from any mob ~ I've had 1 drop from a weak & another from an elite. These can drop from the world bosses on Belsavis & Voss. And they also drop from Operations bosses
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

Swissbob's Avatar


Swissbob
02.10.2013 , 08:18 PM | #4
I got my +31 from the Nar Shadaa World Boss.
______________________Guild Master____________________
<The Nightmare Legacy><The Horizon Legacy>
_________________The Shadowlands
_____________________

SturmUndSterne's Avatar


SturmUndSterne
02.11.2013 , 01:27 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Cleet_Xia View Post
The level 31 schematics are rare drops from the Tatooine world boss for sure ~ that's where I got 2 of mine. I've heard that they drop from the Alderaan WB as well.

The high level shcematics drop in the BH daily area ~ from any mob ~ I've had 1 drop from a weak & another from an elite. These can drop from the world bosses on Belsavis & Voss. And they also drop from Operations bosses
They do not, in fact, drop from Ops bosses, in my experience. Destroyer/Pilgrim/Gargath and random drops in BH/SecX have been the only places I've seen 'em.

All I've ever seen schem-wise from Ops are:

EV/KP Story:
Bosses: Tionese/equiv. synthweave/armormech, earpiece and implant schems
Trash mobs: Lv 24 mod and enhancement schems

EV/KP Hard/Nightmare:
Bosses: Columi/equiv of same.
Trash: Lv 25 mod and enhancement schems, Exo stim and adrenal patterns.

Cleet_Xia's Avatar


Cleet_Xia
02.11.2013 , 02:12 PM | #6
You know... now that I think about it more ~ I haven't seen them drop in Ops either, I've just heard from a few players that they did. They might have been confused about where they got it.

And I did forget about Dreadtooth in Section X & Gargath, I've seen 1 drop from them as well.
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

uziforyou's Avatar


uziforyou
02.13.2013 , 12:29 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by bristolmat View Post
Where do you get the schematics for empire and republic?
I may be missing something but I purchased the schematic for a magenta (I think that was the color) +41 power crystal off of the a daily comms vendor on Ilum. I seem to recall there were several other crystal schematics on that same vendor.
"When you're bleeding out in a ditch on some muckball planet it's not headquarters that comes to save you, it's the guy next to you."

DataBeaver's Avatar


DataBeaver
02.14.2013 , 05:32 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by uziforyou View Post
I may be missing something but I purchased the schematic for a magenta (I think that was the color) +41 power crystal off of the a daily comms vendor on Ilum. I seem to recall there were several other crystal schematics on that same vendor.
The only colors the daily comms vendor sells schematics for are red, green and blue. Are you sure you're not misremembering the color?

Telanis's Avatar


Telanis
02.15.2013 , 03:43 PM | #9
They do not drop from Ops. They are not sold at vendors. Full details on the schems: http://gaming.stackexchange.com/a/46378/6066

dscount's Avatar


dscount
02.15.2013 , 07:29 PM | #10
We got the Hawkeye 41 Magenta Schematic three weeks in a row on dropping Nightmare Pilrgrim. Might try him first. Didn't drop last week, but was pretty high drop rate for a couple weeks in a row.
Reference Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT (BW Details > HERE )
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

I'm not asking for much.... maybe some Cake too...