Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pay2Win Space Missions ???

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Drake_Hound
01.08.2013 , 08:21 PM | #911
Quote: Originally Posted by myolinyr View Post
shhhh.... whiners gotta whine.
Offcourse not , soon I am forced to play starfox , cause they put in rewards that are usable in the rest of the game...

screw starfox singleplayer , good for those selfishe people to be confined there ... Playing a singleplayer game in a mmo .
And hope they will grind months and years in that abomination sidegame .

Osryri
01.08.2013 , 08:35 PM | #912
Space sucks who cares.

GARhenus
01.08.2013 , 08:50 PM | #913
Quote: Originally Posted by Felioats View Post
So no refund of overspent commendations/credits, then? Needless to say, it's not enough.
You don't ask for a refund because of a price change the next day.

-IceHawk-
01.08.2013 , 08:53 PM | #914
Quote: Originally Posted by GARhenus View Post
Actually, most retail stores offer price matching with the original receipt for a period of up to 30 days...

Zoiks
01.08.2013 , 08:54 PM | #915
Quote: Originally Posted by GARhenus View Post
You do when the seller openly admits the original price was a screw up.

MarvelZombie
02.15.2013 , 03:27 PM | #916
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

I've spoken to the design team about the issue of Grade 7 ship upgrades and the cost in game (resources and time) versus the cost on the Cartel Market, since this concern was raised by a number of people on our forums.

Our Lead Designer for the game, Damion Schubert, has this to say:

Unfortunately, there is, in fact, a great disparity between these two costs. We want to apologize for this, as there was a miscommunication internally on how valuable these upgrades were, how challenging they should be to earn, and how fast a player should be able to earn them.

We are currently looking at solutions that cause the least amount of frustration for all players affected, while keeping the integrity of both the Cartel Market and the game intact.

It is not our intent to make the Cartel Market the “way to play" the game—we want you to feel that both the Cartel Market and earning gear in game are viable options as far as value goes, neither being far more efficient or effective than the other.

We truly hope you enjoy the challenge of the new Heroic Space Missions and apologize again for what we hope is a small distraction.

I want to reiterate that we are actively looking at solutions and they will be communicated to you as soon as we have a solid plan.

Thank you for your patience.
This post was made over 2 months ago, and as far as I can see there has been no movement or communication on this. There has been a full update, and many patches in this time frame. Please give us an update on how and when you will be addressing this issue.

Vandicus
02.15.2013 , 03:30 PM | #917
Quote: Originally Posted by MarvelZombie View Post
This post was made over 2 months ago, and as far as I can see there has been no movement or communication on this. There has been a full update, and many patches in this time frame. Please give us an update on how and when you will be addressing this issue.
Are the packs even still for sale on the CM? Went to buy some for an alt to grind heroic space rep faster and couldn't find them.
Darasuum kote ner vode!
Darasuum kote Mando'ade!

Blackavaar
02.15.2013 , 03:35 PM | #918
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
It is not our intent to make the Cartel Market the “way to play" the game—we want you to feel that both the Cartel Market and earning gear in game are viable options as far as value goes, neither being far more efficient or effective than the other.
Hey, Joveth.

If this is indeed the case, you guys might want to think about lowering the Fleet Commendation cost on the Republic Pilot and Imperial Pilot armors, because as it is no one is ever going to spend Fleet Commendations on those again as long as they are so cheap (especially when they are on sale) on the Cartel Market. Just FYI.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Vandicus
02.15.2013 , 03:36 PM | #919
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Hey, Joveth.

If this is indeed the case, you guys might want to think about lowering the Fleet Commendation cost on the Republic Pilot and Imperial Pilot armors, because as it is no one is ever going to spend Fleet Commendations on those again as long as they are so cheap (especially when they are on sale) on the Cartel Market. Just FYI.

Are they still there on the Cartel market though? I can't find them.
Darasuum kote ner vode!
Darasuum kote Mando'ade!

Blackavaar
02.15.2013 , 03:40 PM | #920
Quote: Originally Posted by Vandicus View Post
Are they still there on the Cartel market though? I can't find them.
The Pilot armors, yeah. One of them (the Experimental Pilot Suit, aka. the Republic Pilot Suit) is currently 50% off.
For 600 CC that's a deal, I bought 2 myself.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]