Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Summary of Increased Repair Cost Problems (for BW/EA)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
A Summary of Increased Repair Cost Problems (for BW/EA)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

iamthehoyden
02.15.2013 , 12:40 PM | #471
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hey folks,

I just wanted to step in here to let you know that we are actively investigating this and we will update you as soon as we have more information. We apologize for the inconvenience, but rest assured that we're looking into it.
YELLOW!!!! Oh thank goodness, the silence was deafening (well not really, there were lots of people talking, but yeah, the silence from official sources was conspicuous in its absence.)
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

lordnortamos
02.15.2013 , 12:43 PM | #472
Holy crap a BW response. I am so surprised and impressed right now I could kiss somebody.
Favorite Star Wars quotes:
1. Darth Baras: A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my anger right now!!!
2. HK-47: Dammit master I am an assassination droid not a dictionary!

Urael
02.15.2013 , 12:43 PM | #473
Hey folks,

I just wanted to step in here to let you know that we are actively investigating this and we will update you as soon as we have more information. We apologize for the inconvenience, but rest assured that we're looking into it.
Too little too late. It cost you a subscription. Mine. Too little communication. Too much CM Store. Your employers ruined a potentially great Star Wars MMORPG with their unbridled short term greed, lack of communication and out right lies concerning the switch to F2P. Never again EA/ Bioware. Never again!

BrewMike
02.15.2013 , 12:46 PM | #474
Hey folks,

Thank you for looking into it and for letting us know that you are.

In addition to the increased repair cost for all players, please consider altering the formula to reduce/eliminate the higher repair costs for tank spec characters relative to the other specs.

dakisback
02.15.2013 , 12:48 PM | #475
Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
Too little too late. It cost you a subscription. Mine. Too little communication. Too much CM Store. Your employers ruined a potentially great Star Wars MMORPG with their unbridled short term greed, lack of communication and out right lies concerning the switch to F2P. Never again EA/ Bioware. Never again!
Just leave already then.
DakisbackMarkmanship Sniper Dakisbehindyou[AMR]Lethality Operative DakiscatImmortal Juggernaut Dakisaheadofyou Darkness Assassin
<The Revenant>
The Shadowlands

lordnortamos
02.15.2013 , 12:49 PM | #476
Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
And on this day the 15th of February 2013, nothing of value was lost
Favorite Star Wars quotes:
1. Darth Baras: A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my anger right now!!!
2. HK-47: Dammit master I am an assassination droid not a dictionary!

Lostpenguins
02.15.2013 , 12:50 PM | #477
Hey folks,

What's there to look into? WAI or not, lots of people are unhappy. In the end, unless you reduce costs you're going to leave a lot of people upset.

Look at Blizzard and D3. There was a point they increased repair costs to a point a lot of people got upset. Was it a bug? No. What did Blizzard do? The lowered the repair costs.

Hate to say it, but there's very little to debate here.

gamorrean
02.15.2013 , 12:51 PM | #478
Quote: Originally Posted by dakisback View Post
Just leave already then.
That's funny, after what you just said i was thinking the same about you, right now this game can not loose anyone.
A smart man knows what to say, a truly wise man knows when to say it.

Halacs
02.15.2013 , 12:55 PM | #479
Quote: Originally Posted by lordnortamos View Post
And on this day the 15th of February 2013, nothing of value was lost
Keep saying that while the game continues to bleed subs. You should take a look at the state of the game some time.
Proper Dual spec please.
Free flying space combat
Cross server PVP, OP's, & FP's
Fix Ability Delay/misfire

gamorrean
02.15.2013 , 12:55 PM | #480
Hey folks,

well my friends list has 29 people on it, half of those have already let me know they cancelled, every second*You* look into it costs you money, may want to speed things along before this is known as SWTOR copying what SWG did to itself.
A smart man knows what to say, a truly wise man knows when to say it.