Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

/Stuck and repair bills

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mikebevo
02.15.2013 , 12:26 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by arsenalllove View Post
I got stuck in mid air right after i logged in with my character. I used /stuck but nothing happened, the game just told me to use the quicktravel ability but i cant because im in mid air and you cant cast it while moving

Any suggestions? I really need help.
Join group finder. Easy solution to being stuck is enter group finder, especially if you can get guild members/friends to join you so that it is instant.

Another thing I have done when stuck in my ship, holoterminal is send crew members out on fast crewskills, sometime it take more than 1, but usually by the 3rd or 4th coming back it will knock me out.

SpartusTana
02.15.2013 , 12:34 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by arsenalllove View Post
Oh ok i found it. Thanks alot man, I really appreciate it.
My pleasure! Glad you were able to find it.

-Spartus

Chickensevil
02.19.2013 , 12:55 PM | #23
The only part that was working as intended in his response was the fact that you take damage when you use /stuck. Speaking as someone who has played the game since beta and before they put that feature into its current state here is exactly what was happening.

1. Cheating in huttball and voidstar and alderaan by using /stuck to actually help you get to the other side of the map faster...
2. Moving yourself around the map faster on the planets by just killing yourself... since you took no damage from stuck, it was the better alternative to going and running into a mob to die (and quicker).

I will shamelessly admit I used it from time to time as a tester. But we also were quick to mention how it was being exploited so it wouldn't go to live like that... and it didn't.

/stuck is not the issue here. Be thankful it exists at all, since that *other* game has no way of doing this, if you get stuck you have to hope you can quick travel or submit a ticket and wait for them to move you... good luck there... those take a while.

Basically there was nothing wrong with the response he gave, since he addressed the core issue of /stuck costing money... Repair bills themselves being off base is another issue and one not originally asked or addressed in the OP.
Quote:
First man says to the second man: Why are you hitting your head against the wall over and over?
Second man responds: Because it feels so good when I stop
Zetliam - Empire - Bounty Hunter - Pot5
Armory