Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bought Cartel Coins...took my money, but no coins...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bought Cartel Coins...took my money, but no coins...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Abraxcas
02.15.2013 , 12:07 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by sparkykey View Post
just purchased $80 worth of coins, no email, no coins but you sure as hell took my money FIX THIS NOW
People need to relax. They will get this fixed. Bug happen and Bioware will make it right.

I too bought coins today, and bought a second set cause I thought the first one had failed. Received both emails for the purchases, and no coins like it usually does. Checked back an hour later, and nothing still. Would appreciate if the devs would look into this problem.

seanwins
02.15.2013 , 12:10 PM | #22
Yea i bought the 2400 an hour ago nothing yet as well however when i put the security key on my account i did get the 100 cartel coins from that if that helps you guys narrow down the problem at all.

sparkykey
02.15.2013 , 12:12 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Abraxcas View Post
People need to relax. They will get this fixed. Bug happen and Bioware will make it right.

I too bought coins today, and bought a second set cause I thought the first one had failed. Received both emails for the purchases, and no coins like it usually does. Checked back an hour later, and nothing still. Would appreciate if the devs would look into this problem.
Kissing *** gets you nowhere in this game... if you don't act like an *** you wont get anywhere... so yeah, there's a right and wrong way to approach situations, and sadly you're way is the wrong way because if you're nice all you're going to get is stepped on... and to the other person saying that calling is a waste... to you I say it beats sitting on my hands trusting that something will get done... specially considering that I still haven't received my allotment of cartel coins from JANUARY let alone this months so being pissed off is the correct approach imho right now cause it is becoming a breaking point for me.

Cawyden
02.15.2013 , 12:13 PM | #24
Same for me - I bought via Paypal today the 5500 cartel kit and received the confirmation e-mail but on the website the purchase is not displayed and the old cartel coins amount is shown. The last time I buyed was on 12/08/2012 and the new cartel coins were added instantly to the old amount.

SpartusTana
02.15.2013 , 12:19 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by sparkykey View Post
Kissing *** gets you nowhere in this game... if you don't act like an *** you wont get anywhere... so yeah, there's a right and wrong way to approach situations, and sadly you're way is the wrong way because if you're nice all you're going to get is stepped on... and to the other person saying that calling is a waste... to you I say it beats sitting on my hands trusting that something will get done... specially considering that I still haven't received my allotment of cartel coins from JANUARY let alone this months so being pissed off is the correct approach imho right now cause it is becoming a breaking point for me.
It's not sucking up. It's a logical statement.

There will be issues that arise. More often than not it will be after a patch. Rather than lashing out I feel it would be more productive to simply voice the problem. If it really gets out of hand, contact billing for a refund. Otherwise, wait it out. It's possible there is just a long delay.

As CS stated before, it's been filed and they're looking into it. Continuing to lash out does not make it go any faster.
I'm sorry it's affecting you, I really am, and I hope they resolve it soon for you guys.

-Spartus

ToByDrEaM
02.15.2013 , 12:21 PM | #26
Got the same problem

its been fixed thanks

kobiofe
02.15.2013 , 12:21 PM | #27
My coins have now arrived. Thank you.

KerryK
02.15.2013 , 12:24 PM | #28
Quote:
my coins have now arrived. Thank you