Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SURVEY of Rated WZ team composition

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
SURVEY of Rated WZ team composition

Xerain
02.14.2013 , 07:50 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by EatenByDistance View Post
more or less, yes

dumb
Dumb because what? You don't know how to play around a game mechanic?

RankorSSGS
02.14.2013 , 09:33 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain View Post
Dumb because what? You don't know how to play around a game mechanic?
Because everyone on both sides is tired of it. Bubble stun makes the game not fun. Period. So if we can get teams to play without it, great. And if we have to use it, we use it. But it has pretty much gotten to the point where everyone and their mother is tired of the smash and stun BS. So we avoid it.

We get that you internet heroes on pot5 are the gods of pvp and never ever have issues with bubblestuns and lolsmashers and the rest because your all just that good. Really, we get it. (Sarcasm off) Really tired of having basically every post from someone on your server trying to prove that everyone else sucks. It's gotten old.
Vesharia, Zannáh, Xeshara Retired due to broken class
Jetii'ka - Combat/Focus Bloodfrenzie - Carnage/Rage
Pot5/Bastion

AngelofCain
02.14.2013 , 09:37 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by RankorSSGS View Post
Because everyone on both sides is tired of it. Bubble stun makes the game not fun. Period. So if we can get teams to play without it, great. And if we have to use it, we use it. But it has pretty much gotten to the point where everyone and their mother is tired of the smash and stun BS. So we avoid it.

We get that you internet heroes on pot5 are the gods of pvp and never ever have issues with bubblestuns and lolsmashers and the rest because your all just that good. Really, we get it. (Sarcasm off) Really tired of having basically every post from someone on your server trying to prove that everyone else sucks. It's gotten old.
I dislike bubblestun. If it was caster only I'd have no issue with it. Now it's just rolling the dice if I see a sorc if it's bubble or not.
Hallow, ägronä, <Status unknown> -(Concealment Operative)
Elite Warlord (since1.2) // Warzone Annihilator

Xerain
02.14.2013 , 09:38 PM | #24

You guys prove that you suck by being doing carebearing activities like this little debate is about. If you can't work around the abilities you're doing something wrong.

RankorSSGS
02.14.2013 , 09:45 PM | #25
You guys prove that you suck by being doing carebearing activities like this little debate is about. If you can't work around the abilities you're doing something wrong.
Can I be an internet hero too? I wish I was cool enough to be on pot5... Oh wait, I was. And then got bored and left because there was nothing resembling skill while I was there. Dang, this is fun, no wonder ya'll do it.

And for the record, we deal with it just fine when we have to.
Pot5/Bastion

Xerain
02.14.2013 , 09:47 PM | #26
Can I be an internet hero too? I wish I was cool enough to be on pot5... Oh wait, I was. And then got bored and left because there was nothing resembling skill while I was there. Dang, this is fun, no wonder ya'll do it.

And for the record, we deal with it just fine when we have to.
Lol yeah yet you're holding hands and not using legit game mechanics to play with against because it's too hard.

bloopbleep
02.14.2013 , 09:50 PM | #27
It doesn't sound like it's too difficult. Sounds like both sides agree it's obnoxious so they play without it.

RankorSSGS
02.14.2013 , 09:53 PM | #28
Lol yeah yet you're holding hands and not using legit game mechanics to play with against because it's too hard.
9/10 of our games are played "the way it's meant to be played" if you really want to call it that. So we deal. Doesn't mean we like to, but we deal. I don't believe for one second that you actually enjoy bubblestun either. So make fun of us more internet hero. Come on now. You've got to do better than that if you want to survive on these forums.
Pot5/Bastion

Markisha
02.14.2013 , 09:54 PM | #29
My guilds comp

A:
1. op healer
2. sorc bubblestun healer
3. carnage/rage mara (depending on wz)
4. rage mara
5. pt
6. pt/madness sorc/dps sin/sniper
7. tankasin
8. tank jugg
The Gragole legacy
Most amazing player world
Gragole - Sirmarkisha - Njok - Wwhewlpw - Bica

Xerain
02.14.2013 , 09:58 PM | #30
9/10 of our games are played "the way it's meant to be played" if you really want to call it that. So we deal. Doesn't mean we like to, but we deal. I don't believe for one second that you actually enjoy bubblestun either. So make fun of us more internet hero. Come on now. You've got to do better than that if you want to survive on these forums.
Then why cry about it and try to not use it if you just do it anyways?

Who does like bubble stun against them?

And yeah I'm making fun of you for being carebears. Problem? Seriously to boycott something that is "op'ed" like that makes you look so bad.