Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Xenoanalyst II 16-man HM World First?

Garell
02.13.2013 , 06:15 AM | #21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X33B1...ature=youtu.be
FriendlyFire killed Xenoanalyst II on 16-man HM.
We were 1 man down and also 1-shotted it. GG Bioware!
www.friendly-fire.enjin.com

Please check out my channel for my PVP series "The Daily Warzone" where i upload 1 warzone every day for 1 year!
I also stream at www.twitch.tv/elidhu a mix of Hardcore PvE and angry PvP!
Embrace the Rage!!!

DarkhorseForLife
02.13.2013 , 08:20 AM | #22
MoX did this last night on 16m HM as well (1 shot). Somewhere around 8:30pm EST (didn't take a screen cap cause well... lol).
Moxboss, Founder of now defunct <Memories of Xendor> on POT5
Darkhorse, Shadowcolt, Blacksteed, Duskfilly
Dimstallion, Shadepony, Luridfoal, Murkgelding
Check out MoX Parser! Real time raid meters and parsing!

RikuvonDrake
02.13.2013 , 08:57 AM | #23
Xenoanalyst II Harmode 16man
Boss HP: 3188863
Power Core HP: 376970
1st Wave HP: 102165
2nd Wave HP: 14126

At 88% he gets a shield and 8 people needs to click on the buttons on the pillar around the boss, until all buttons have been clicked on, you cannot damage the boss.

At 87% he will start channeling a ability called Thermal Tolerance at the tank, this ability gives the tank a debuff that makes him take more damage. It stacks so it starts at 1stack when boss starts and 10stacks when it is done, the channeling lasts för 10s, however during the channeling, the boss will continue to attack, meaning that for each stack, boss will hit harder until the other tank tauns.

At 75% he will start to channel Environmental Awakening for 30s, this will remove the shield from one of the Power Cores around the boss. All DPS needs to head for this and kill it before the channeling from boss runs out, when the Power Core dies, everyone will get pushbacked away from it, however you take no damage. When the Power Core dies, the boss takes increased damage for a 10s, my guess is that if you kill the datacore before the channel runs out, this is the result. However if you fail, the boss don't take any increased amount of damage, during this phase boss does no damage to the tanks.

At 60%, boss will start to channel Species Comparison for 3s, when this is done, four adds will spawn at the point where players came when entering the area. At the same time, boss will get his shield up and you once again need to click on the 8 buttons on the pillars around the boss.

At 55% boss will once again start to channel Thermal Tolerance, resulting in a tank swap.

At 44% he will once again start to channel Environmental Awakening, meaning one Power Cores shield goes down, same story again. All DPS move and start bursting down the core, pushback when it dies and you another 10s when the boss takes increased damage.

At 25% boss will use his shields and you need to click on the 8 buttons at the pillars around the boss yet again. Once again, four adds spawn at the point where the first group also spawned, these adds hits like a truck but are very slow. Use this and kite them while DPSing them down.

At 20% the boss enrage starts, he will start shooting people with a attack that does massive damage (called Generated Urgency), it does around 18k damage. This phase is very much like the last phase on Terror from Beyond where he hits random people once with a massive hit. Use this to your advantage and heal up the dude that just got hit and keep everyone topped, this phase ends when boss dies.

Feel free to give any feedback regarding these guesses of mine, also note that all the % I said can be different and the abilities can also be used at set times (Much like Writhing Horror), I am not sure, will need to see a 2nd video before I can be 100% sure.
Dread Master - Deposer of The Dread Masters - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Not Good Enough | Riku - Rikacha - Rikachu - Rikachi - Rikache - Rikachacha - Rikache
Ruthless | Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - Montör
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Lynhea
02.14.2013 , 08:44 AM | #24
Xenoanalyst II 16-man HM

14 Players xD First Try
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERSQIdpp5Bk

Kiss Jawa Pop xD
Solstďce - Guilde <Ace> PvE HL 16 Men - GuildMaster
www.ace-gaming.fr/forum/ - Recrutement : Ouvert

Iworet
02.14.2013 , 04:51 PM | #25
Sorry to tell you, but it seems like Revenge killed Xenoanalyst II before you did.

Like Heidy posted on the second page they did it at 8:00 GMT +1 / 7:00 GMT. I assume your time was GMT +0, so maybe you are World second

Dragonbgone
02.14.2013 , 06:53 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Iworet View Post
Sorry to tell you, but it seems like Revenge killed Xenoanalyst II before you did.

Like Heidy posted on the second page they did it at 8:00 GMT +1 / 7:00 GMT. I assume your time was GMT +0, so maybe you are World second
16 man?
. : Messores Republicae : .
Reapers of the Republic

Iworet
02.15.2013 , 03:54 AM | #27
Yes, 16 man HM with 14 people.

Stream Video
We needed two trys, the kill-try starts at 11:30. I dragged a browserscreen with time into the stream (not really a very good choice, but i think it is sufficient^^)

HoboWithAStick
02.15.2013 , 08:41 AM | #28
We did this on normal with 4 people tonight, 3 dps, 1 heals (will post video soon) . Needless to say this boss is way to easy on any difficulty.

Also this fight can be solo tanked on any difficulty with a sin tank. During the Thermal Tolerance they can stealth and instantly retaunt leaving them with only 1 stack of the debuff.

DarkhorseForLife
02.15.2013 , 08:57 AM | #29
Please don't take this the wrong way, but it's hardly worth fighting over who did this "first".

We have multiple full pugs doing this daily on 16m HM on our server.
Moxboss, Founder of now defunct <Memories of Xendor> on POT5
Darkhorse, Shadowcolt, Blacksteed, Duskfilly
Dimstallion, Shadepony, Luridfoal, Murkgelding
Check out MoX Parser! Real time raid meters and parsing!

Ansalem
02.15.2013 , 09:58 AM | #30
yeah its an event boss found it amusing that folks were posting firsts:P