Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mobile Security Key after Feb 14th downtime

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Mobile Security Key after Feb 14th downtime

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bronholz
02.14.2013 , 01:28 PM | #11 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Ah, yes sorry about that.

Thank you for the information on the time difference though, this could prove useful to the investigation.

Are you seeing anything similar TangledDruid?

Thanks
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

ScytheEleven
02.14.2013 , 01:51 PM | #12
I cannot log in as well. I thought that if I removed the security key app on my phone, then re-installed it, it might work. But now I need my serial key number to re-install the app, which I can't get without logging into to my account which requires me to use a security key!

Also, don't even bother calling. I spent 30 minutes in the que before giving up.

TangledDruid
02.14.2013 , 02:05 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Ah, yes sorry about that.

Thank you for the information on the time difference though, this could prove useful to the investigation.

Are you seeing anything similar TangledDruid?

Thanks
Might be related - I made a forum post yesterday, and when I did, I noticed the time was in GMT.
I went into my account and changed my timezone so that forum posts showed my local time.

I have tried numerous time to Synchronize time on my iphone. I updated the last IOS update (Iphone 4s) and I got an error along the lines of "invalid time format"

Synchronizing time again worked ok.

Still can't login.

todorovh
02.14.2013 , 02:17 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by TangledDruid View Post
Might be related - I made a forum post yesterday, and when I did, I noticed the time was in GMT.
I went into my account and changed my timezone so that forum posts showed my local time.

I have tried numerous time to Synchronize time on my iphone. I updated the last IOS update (Iphone 4s) and I got an error along the lines of "invalid time format"

Synchronizing time again worked ok.

Still can't login.
I haven't made any changes to my time zone settings ..
Also the client/ server time shift according to the app is 0 ( which is how it should be i'm guessing ) ... and it seems to be measured in seconds ..

TangledDruid
02.14.2013 , 02:22 PM | #15
My app shows Client/Server time shift to be -17

todorovh
02.14.2013 , 02:31 PM | #16
Just managed to get my SK removed.

I'm not sure i'd add a new one before i know what caused this though

Beerbill_Society
02.14.2013 , 02:36 PM | #17
i can't login with my security key, just before downloaded the patch it was working fine. right after i finished got the same trouble that op.

Off topic: what happened with the free got swtor voip number (11 855 467 9867) ? call for the suport is not free anymore?

Beerbill_Society
02.14.2013 , 02:55 PM | #18
adding some information that might be useful
Spoiler

ScytheEleven
02.14.2013 , 04:56 PM | #19
Just wanted to re-post and say that after trying to call again, and waiting in the que for 30 min, I was finally able to remove the security key from my account and log back in.

Despite having to wait so long to talk to someone, the person I interacted with acted in a quick, professional manner. So while I was frustrated with the hold time, I was very satisfied with the actual interaction.

TangledDruid
02.14.2013 , 09:05 PM | #20
not worth the rage