Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Move / Load Balancing

Zemfreed
12.20.2011 , 08:51 PM | #1
Okay time to move some folks to other servers that are not in guilds to help balance loads on high pop servers.

HobbGoblin
12.20.2011 , 08:55 PM | #2
indeed. Shorter queues=less people on forums!

HHHHellraizer
12.20.2011 , 08:57 PM | #3
my huge gripe with the absurd 1hr ques on my server is that i NEVER see anyone questing in open world. Where is everyone? I seriously feel like im playing a singleplayer 90% of the time. And for the server being full sometimes finding people for heroic quests or flashpoints takes a good 20min+ although im a tank and my brother is a healer.

Wulfeous
12.20.2011 , 09:24 PM | #4
*nods*
I know there are 'more important' things to work on, but character transfer would make a LOT of people happier. I just came home from a 14 hour work day hoping to play for maybe 3 hours before sleep, only to find a 600 person queue. Sad
But it matters not which server I play on, just that I not throw aside the past ~7 days of gameplay and start fresh on one of the new servers. *Although it still be appealing..*

Long story short, People would pay for no queue.
I sincerely hope it wont cost what most MMO's would gouge us for it.. As it really is just moving some information.
Charge less, and more people will do it, too. Making you more.

Or be the best company ever, and offer it for free. That would make you absolute winners.
do || !do; try = null;

Bandlero
12.20.2011 , 09:27 PM | #5
I'm on "Mind Trick", and after a 1 hour long queue to get in last night, I load into Quesh and I'm the only player there for the 2 or so hours needed to complete the entire chain. Also, there were no other Quesh instances - it was completely empty except for myself. I think that right there says it all.