Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nice Map of the Galaxy

Kolai_Tak
02.12.2013 , 02:53 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Vepariga View Post
Either my eyes have been cheated by some spell or is Tatoonie absent from this map?
I'm gonna go with your eyes were cheated

JacenHallis
02.12.2013 , 03:07 AM | #12
This map has been around for a while. Tatooine is at R21, by the way.

You can find the full thing with some zoomed-in areas, an index and a search function by downloading the PDF here. I don't know the last time it was updated, though.
Ruminara Ven
Passion, yet serenity.

jtjohnson
02.14.2013 , 03:37 AM | #13
The copyright next to the legend says 2007 so It's been awhile since it's been updated. I've had the full 3 page PDF for a few years and an update would be nice.
The SWTOR forums... You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, we must be cautious.

AHierophant
02.14.2013 , 10:28 AM | #14
It's missing Raltiir, Chandrila (this is a big one), and I don't see Dagobah on it, either. I always thought the Chiss Ascendancy was on the core side of the Unknown Regions, meaning Csilla is way too far out. There isn't any of the planets at the junction of Parlemian Trade Route and the Hydian way - Brentaal, Corulag, Esseles.

These are a lot close together, and the map has an index indicating enlarged sections, so perhaps they are there but in the enlarged map.
Looking to rer-roll from your graveyard to a healthy PvE-East Server?

Try Juyo!

jtjohnson
02.14.2013 , 01:22 PM | #15
If you look closely at the map in the OP's post you will spot little boxes with roman numerals in them, those are shown in more detail on the PDF versions second page and include most of the missing planet except the ones revealed after 2007 when this map was made.
The SWTOR forums... You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, we must be cautious.

legolegion
02.14.2013 , 01:37 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by AHierophant View Post
It's missing Raltiir, Chandrila (this is a big one), and I don't see Dagobah on it, either. I always thought the Chiss Ascendancy was on the core side of the Unknown Regions, meaning Csilla is way too far out. There isn't any of the planets at the junction of Parlemian Trade Route and the Hydian way - Brentaal, Corulag, Esseles.

These are a lot close together, and the map has an index indicating enlarged sections, so perhaps they are there but in the enlarged map.
dagobah is at n25
though i can not find correlia

LordRaeth
02.14.2013 , 02:23 PM | #17
Corellia is in the small box right next to the S in Core Worlds.