Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Synthweaving] Quick (Easy) Question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Synthweaving] Quick (Easy) Question

RyanandChris
02.11.2013 , 10:58 PM | #1
So, I am leveling up my Synthweaving crew skill and I used a few schematics to craft some stuff as I went. Now it seems the schematics are the only thing that gives me the boost in level.

How do I get the next tier of synthweaving, without using schematics? Does it depend on how many items I have already crafted (excluding the schematics crafts)?

Thanks for the help!

darksidechemist
02.11.2013 , 11:56 PM | #2
Have you bought new recipes from your trainer?

Edahsetin
02.12.2013 , 12:20 AM | #3
I haven't made a Synthweaving guide yet, but I'll point you towards my Armormech guide. The materials are different, but enough of the core concepts are similar enough that you'll be able to see the path ahead.

Interested in learning the best Crew Skill for your class? Or maybe the top Cartel Market Purchases? Maybe your looking for a Gift Guide with quick glance summary. Find all of my SWTOR Articles in my Star Wars The Old Republic Master Guide

phfph
02.14.2013 , 06:05 AM | #4
And how to get high level stuff for crafting?
I have arkeologi and underworld trading but only get level 6 items when i need a level 7 for Rakata gear.

psandak
02.14.2013 , 09:48 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by phfph View Post
And how to get high level stuff for crafting?
I have arkeologi and underworld trading but only get level 6 items when i need a level 7 for Rakata gear.
The rakata crafted gear only requires a Biometric Crystal Alloy. Those are obtained through HM FPs (the last boss drops them). But they are very common now. Last time I checked they sell for about 3k on the GTM.