Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who will win this war?

Sadishist
02.13.2013 , 05:45 AM | #1
The Republic or the Empire? Will how players do in this game affect the outcome? Will it be another draw?
A fearful enemy is at his most dangerous.

The Fallen Lords of The Bastion
Juggernaut: Sadishist Sorcerer: Drellion

saremun
02.13.2013 , 05:46 PM | #2
well it should be the Republic AS USUAL but i know that my Sith character will be scattered on different planets "not being killed by low life Jedi" and building a new Empire.

DAWUSS
02.13.2013 , 09:31 PM | #3
I hope we the playerbase will be able to determine how it develops. Yeah, the Republic will most likely win, but I don't want to be railroaded through each development.

Elementlord
02.13.2013 , 10:57 PM | #4
I'm guessing the odds are 10-1 that the Republic will win, considering that the Sith are effectively extinct in a couple thousand years.

Linyivee
02.14.2013 , 06:39 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Sadishist View Post
The Republic or the Empire? Will how players do in this game affect the outcome? Will it be another draw?
If you have been watching the movies and reading the books, you would have known that "Star Wars" follows an endless and repetitive pattern.

How things were done before Darth Bane: (Prior to Rule of Two)

First Step, the Republic is at peace, and the Jedi are peace keepers.

Second Step, the Sith establish a power base in an unknown location..

Third Step, the Sith use their new found power base, and they destroy the Republic from the outside. War is declared and the Jeidi become generals.

Fourth Step, the Sith become too obsessed, and they are defeated by the Jedi.

Fifth Step, repeat steps one through four.

How things were done after Darth Bane: (Rule of Two)

First Step, the Republic is at peace, and the Jedi are peace keepers.

Second Step, the Sith infiltrate the Republic to establish a power base.

Third Step, the Sith use their new found influence, and they destroy the Republic from the inside. War is declared and the Jeidi become generals.

Fourth Step, the Sith become too obsessed, and they are defeated by the Jedi.

Fifth Step, repeate steps one through four.

Sadishist
02.14.2013 , 08:20 AM | #6
So good guy always win then some other bad guy (Darth Krayt at the end) pops up and repeats cycle? Hence Star Wars name, endless war.

saremun
02.14.2013 , 09:55 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Sadishist View Post
So good guy always win then some other bad guy (Darth Krayt at the end) pops up and repeats cycle? Hence Star Wars name, endless war.
i think if the Jedi change some of their needless rules they would rule the Galaxy for a long long time because the Sith don't need someone to destroy them cause they do it them selves, now if the Sith on the other hand just stop the meaningless killing of each other(Apprentice kills his Master etc..) then iam sure they can rule even more than the Jedi!

Caelith
02.14.2013 , 09:58 AM | #8
The Empire could win for all we know, it is a few thousand years till the films.

My money is on either a more lightsided Empire winning the war, or the Empire winning and becoming more diluted overtime with lightsided ideas.

Either way we know the Emperor doesn't survive.
The siege of Coruscant was in fact brought to an end after the republic agreed to give the Empire a Shrubbery, one that looked nice and wasn't too expensive.

Sadishist
02.14.2013 , 10:52 AM | #9
No more wars = no more Star Wars. Those people who own SW ain't gonna let that happen, so will always be endless wars forever and ever and ever, no matter how many good deeds are done by heroes.

AshlaBoga
02.14.2013 , 11:00 AM | #10
The Republic will destroy the Sith and then much of the Empire will join the Republic.

Why?

Because by the time Yoda and co. show up the architecture of Imperial ships and other cultural things has been made part of the Republic. So basically: Republic wins, then eats Imperial Remnant.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption