Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Improved Personal Starship transport unlocks appear bugged

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Improved Personal Starship transport unlocks appear bugged
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jedibiggs
02.14.2013 , 07:25 AM | #1
I submitted a bug report in-game already but thought I'd post here as well.

It appears that the new unlocks for reducing the cooldown for Personal Starship Transport are not unlocking correctly. I unlocked on one toon (tooltip says the unlock is legacy-wide), then when logging onto a second toon, the two levels I purchased on the first toon were not "unlocked". I went ahead and unlocked on the second toon just to see if perhaps this was a case of an unlock being per toon with a bad tooltip, but when logging out and logging back in to the second toon, the two levels I had purchased were back to showing they had not been purchased. I logged back to the first toon I unlocked and the levels had reverted to being "unpurchased" there as well, so I submitted a bug report. Guess we can count on another patch to fix the patch soon.

Vanwathule
02.14.2013 , 07:55 AM | #2
Same here.
Bought Improved Level I + II, switched to a different toon, global unlocks were gone.
Switched back to the toon I bought the unlocks with: same picture, global unlocks gone.
Tooltip for Personal Starship transport says 24h cooldown.

Like the OP I would appreciate a fix for this fix

Bronagh
02.14.2013 , 08:02 AM | #3
Ditto here, same scenario. Sent an in game bug report as well.

HoraShadow
02.14.2013 , 08:14 AM | #4
Same here, 1050 cartel coins later, I'm back at the beginning, with a 24 hours CD...

@OP: nice way to keep your cool, I was about to torch the place down

CinderBane
02.14.2013 , 09:03 AM | #5
Add me to the mix. Just spent a ton of cartel coins unlocking these on two different accounts. After logging into a different toon, all unlocks are gone on all toons, along with my cartel coins.

jedibiggs
02.14.2013 , 09:04 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by HoraShadow View Post
Same here, 1050 cartel coins later, I'm back at the beginning, with a 24 hours CD...

@OP: nice way to keep your cool, I was about to torch the place down
Is it sad that I've become so used to something not working correctly each patch that it no longer causes a volcanic eruption?

CinderBane
02.14.2013 , 09:11 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by jedibiggs View Post
Is it sad that I've become so used to something not working correctly each patch that it no longer causes a volcanic eruption?
Actually, it's sad that once again they rushed to fix something that was an unintended convenience for people, and in trying to fix it, broke it completely.

It's also sad that that the above sentence properly contains the words "once again".

LrdRahvin
02.14.2013 , 09:32 AM | #8
This is completely unacceptable...first purchased this perk on all of my characters above level 20 at 50K a pop (x13 characters).
Log in this morning only to find that this has been "fixed" to a 24hr cooldown from 1 hour so I basically spent all those credits (650,000) under false pretenses/false advertising.
Dealing with Customer Service in this game has (for me) always been worse than having major dental work done...so I just decide to suck it up and by all 3 ranks of the global perks to reduce the cooldown to an hour as originally offered (70,000 credits).
Now after logging off and back on to find those global perks gone...

Want a refund of all the credits spent as I no longer want to have anything to do with these perks ever again.

GG EAWare

WillemRaymond
02.14.2013 , 10:26 AM | #9
Same thing here i already did a ingame bug report

jgoldsack
02.14.2013 , 10:46 AM | #10
Same issue here. Bought all 3 unlock, they are all gone now.
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.