Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.7 Complete Fail?

Choffware
02.13.2013 , 02:34 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by ThePizaShark View Post
A lot of the instances were taking turns turning in orbs at the pylon. So when we saw these people we wiped them. Then they all raged about us killing imps, when they implemented ffa for a reason.
If you're red... you're dead. The pvp portion is totally optional don't go there if you don't want to die. I tried to solo the orb quest on my level 48 sorc... didn't get a single orb... didn't shed a single tear either... The sense of entitlement some players have is really out of control.
Mantorin 55 Marauder || Choff lvl 55 Merc || Chof lvl 51 Sorc

Darth_Dreselus
02.14.2013 , 06:55 AM | #22
The worst thing about this is just how bad some people in the PvP area are. 8 people standing in my Force Quake until they all die and then call me out...common now.

I am done waiting in lines on Ilum, I have done enough of that already.
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

oredith
02.14.2013 , 09:32 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Dreselus View Post
The worst thing about this is just how bad some people in the PvP area are. 8 people standing in my Force Quake until they all die and then call me out...common now.

I am done waiting in lines on Ilum, I have done enough of that already.
I was running around with a few guildies who generally don't pvp.

I had to start marking people with our PvE markers so they knew the kill order, and CC.. -_-

not everyone pvps.. :P
(╯°□°)╯┻━┻
flipp'n yo desk, like a bauss
Tankie

Frostbyt
02.16.2013 , 08:07 PM | #24
Meh PvP is its own reward. I don't need a carrot in front of me to have fun.
The Harbinger, Krath Origin
Frost'byte PT • Frost'bite OpMed • Frostbit Sorc • Nomadis Mara • Fróstbite Sniper
Armor'mech CombatMedic • Armsdealer GS • $%^&2 Guard

Krorne
02.23.2013 , 12:57 AM | #25
Haven't had a chance to do it yet, but world boss seems pretty cool & the daily's are cool......But this is far from any PvP upgrade/revamp that I think most people were looking for.

I just don't understand the disconnect between the PvP developers and PvP'ers in this game. Man sometimes you just gotta keep it simple---give us PvP XP for killing players of the opposite faction, end of story (something like they had in the first place on the planet, just make it that way on every planet). The players will take care of the rest, until BioWare can come up with ways to build/add depth to the system. IMO they keep trying to build a house without starting with its foundation. Not trying to flame anyone, just IMO, BioWare you're trying to hard..................
KRORNE GALAXY [AzM]
Steward of Azalus
Su Bunky Dunko

GalnarDegana
02.23.2013 , 02:13 AM | #26
An alternate objective on the "PvP" quests that required you to kill 20 players would've done it. Then these stupid lines wouldn't be forming. The fact that those quests are marked "PvP" is an insult to PvPers everywhere.