Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars : The Queue Republic

Argyuile
12.20.2011 , 09:07 PM | #11
I enjoy crashing to desktop in order to wait in queue again.

Elysion
12.20.2011 , 09:08 PM | #12
should really make more effort to steer new players towards less populated servers.

Anyway still, dont feel bad. Long queus now means healthy server population in a few months after the hype wears off and the people who were just checking it out have quit.

they really should add a grace period though, so if you are on a server and disconnect/crash/whatever you have 5 minutes or so where you get sent straight to the front of the line relogging

Fatherfreddy
12.20.2011 , 09:09 PM | #13
Same story as the rest of you, just got booted out of a dialogue and now there's 1056 people in front of me on Prophecy of the Five. There's more time during the day with a queue now than without. Think the first queues started showing up around 11AM this morning. Might just have to auto run in a corner like the rest of the population when I'm afk....

Oh yeah, fix that crap too while you're at it, BW...

Epix
12.20.2011 , 09:10 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
should really make more effort to steer new players towards less populated servers.

Anyway still, dont feel bad. Long queus now means healthy server population in a few months after the hype wears off and the people who were just checking it out have quit.

they really should add a grace period though, so if you are on a server and disconnect/crash/whatever you have 5 minutes or so where you get sent straight to the front of the line relogging
Nope that's too logical. Can't do that.

JasonSwift
12.20.2011 , 09:10 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Kavu View Post
I have no doubts that it will get fixed, probably on the next big patch / downtime or 2. I was there for WoW's launch and it had very similar issues with the added bonus of constant server crashes.
True, as far as launches go this is one of the most stable ones I've played through, but a 1 hour queue is a little absurd when my guild didn't actually have a choice about which server we play on.

Would be really nice if they temporarily allowed full-roster server-swaps to fix this; my guild for one would be happy to move to a low pop server if it meant no queue. Technically difficult to implement, but hey, it's a solution.
Major Jason D. Swift
Director of Naval Intelligence
Tri Corp

Join the Tri Corp of tomorrow today!

mittys
12.20.2011 , 09:11 PM | #16
BW needs to give out free server transfers. I don't wanna pay a monthly subscription for a game that I can't even play when I want.
It must be the mittychlorians!
<Shadow Republic>

KoWaBuNgA
12.20.2011 , 09:19 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Fatherfreddy View Post
Same story as the rest of you, just got booted out of a dialogue and now there's 1056 people in front of me on Prophecy of the Five. There's more time during the day with a queue now than without. Think the first queues started showing up around 11AM this morning. Might just have to auto run in a corner like the rest of the population when I'm afk....

Oh yeah, fix that crap too while you're at it, BW...
Currently waiting on Prophecy of the Five. Told me about an hour almost 50 minutes ago, and I'm only halfway through my queue. /endlife