Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best looking Blaster Rifles

ZeroPlus
01.29.2013 , 04:04 PM | #321
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
Is the Republic Command Carbine the gun the green Vanguard has in the progression video?
In essence yes. However the Republic Command Carbine does not have the "magazine" sticking out the side. Other that that, it is the same rifle.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Talon_Starfire
01.29.2013 , 04:45 PM | #322
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
In essence yes. However the Republic Command Carbine does not have the "magazine" sticking out the side. Other that that, it is the same rifle.
If it had the magazine sticking out the side what rifle would it be?
Thanks
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

ZeroPlus
01.29.2013 , 08:10 PM | #323
If it had the magazine sticking out the side what rifle would it be?
Thanks
As far as I remember there are some low level rifles that have the magazine sticking out the side (I seem to remember them dropping in Taris). However they are not moddable so you get to use them for 2-3 levels and that's it. The Republic Command Rifle (and any other custom rifle) on the other hand is moddable so you can just keep upgrading it with Barrels, Mods and Enhancements as you level to keep it up to date.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Gronkaarr
02.08.2013 , 03:07 PM | #324

Talon_Starfire
02.09.2013 , 08:30 AM | #325
Quote: Originally Posted by Gronkaarr View Post
no picture dude.
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Talon_Starfire
02.09.2013 , 01:44 PM | #326
I like both the rifles in the progression video I don't know what the one the snow trooper Vanguard has is called though.
Looking for Sith guild.

ZeroPlus
02.11.2013 , 08:27 AM | #327
I like both the rifles in the progression video I don't know what the one the snow trooper Vanguard has is called though.
There are a few level 50 Bind on Equip (BoE) rifles that use that model. Case in point: S-311 Fusion Saboteur (3D model here).

Keep an eye out on the GTN for them.

JarothReylander
02.13.2013 , 12:43 AM | #328
Anyone notice if the model for the Clan Varad Dread Militia Rifle changed with today's patch? It seems different to me... and not in a good way.

Gronkaarr
02.13.2013 , 03:19 PM | #329
no picture dude.
dammit. how about now?

http://www.swtortrooper.net/wp-conte...r_trooper4.jpg

CrazyOldMystic
02.14.2013 , 04:53 AM | #330
"dammit. how about now?

http://www.swtortrooper.net/wp-conte...r_trooper4.jpg"

I asked that same question several pages ago, to my knowledge their is no blaster rifle of that design in game, that we can get our hands on. At least no trooper has come forward to claim otherwise, and I have never seen a single trooper walking around with that blaster. Despite the fact that it is in our armory's and looks just pure amazing, it seems its not in game for the player. I am sure there are some npcs that have it, but not for the player.