Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dreadtooth 10 Stacks Attempt

I_Sithed_MyPants
02.12.2013 , 10:51 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Leafy_Bug View Post
We will not evolve as a community as long as we behave like this
We never will, there are a few specific guilds and people on this sever who seem to exist to troll people attempting pve achievements.

You're right, it's not even World Pvp, it's just being a dick for the sake of it, this will ALWAYS hold our community back.
R.I.P <Antisocial Elitists>

Alepo
02.12.2013 , 11:17 PM | #62
I need MOAR DRAMA TO FEED ON SO I CAN GROW MY POWER OF HUMAN DOMINANCE KEEP FIGHTING AND I SHALL FEEED!
Trott, Blāster, Alephonius, Leiliala, Blāstor
Harbinger
Alepo, Trāitor, Palous
YOLO SWAG

aleksandar_bf
02.12.2013 , 11:52 PM | #63
Our server is hopeless ...
Sponsored by Karagga
Acco - Vanguard - Tactics
TOFN

Masarko
02.13.2013 , 01:35 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
I'm better than 99% of the server including you.
Truth had to be told.

/ego mode off
Okay,
Youre starting piss more than you even know off.

1st. You are not even close to the best players
2nd. Even with a ton of alts, the Bonsai legacy has proven to be better than you
3rd. You only know 1v1.
4th. Youre clueless
5th. I dont recall you getting mentioned in the "best of each class" and your excuse was "im a sin" meanwhile Gragole got mentioned quite a few times.

You remind me of a certain Harbinger, who is absolutely the best while everyone else disagrees.
Its time you stop, no one cares about how good you are, I have not ever seen a "record" of you (refer to Server PVP records)

Its time you stop
Iam Dog / Bishwhet
Passive Aggressive / Tilt Police

Alepo
02.13.2013 , 01:53 AM | #65
****** Sin is a ****** Sin what can you say?
Trott, Blāster, Alephonius, Leiliala, Blāstor
Harbinger
Alepo, Trāitor, Palous
YOLO SWAG

Evolixe
02.13.2013 , 02:24 AM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Masarko View Post
You remind me of a certain Harbinger, who is absolutely the best while everyone else disagrees.
Its time you stop, no one cares about how good you are, I have not ever seen a "record" of you (refer to Server PVP records)
Without any regard for the rest of your post, because frankly.. i don't really care about your opinion. Some of your guildies think quite differently than you do btw.

Anyways, just to pick on the record thing.. did it never occur to you i'm an objectives player at heart? I simply do not give a damn about the numbers or how I will look like on the end scoreboard. As long as I do whatever is nessecary to win, and take the shortest route to victory. More often than not that doesn't involve numbers, but a tactical state of mind.
Evolixe | Exilove
The Red Eclipse
Livestream

Bonsaikitten
02.13.2013 , 03:09 AM | #67
I'm better than 99% of the server including you.
Truth had to be told.

/ego mode off
So you are that awesome? Then surely you would be interested in some duels? Lets say I mail my shadow-alt some gear, and we do a best of 3/5 in each tree (full tank, full infi and full balance)? As the top player you are, and the fact you only play shadow/assassin, I guess you wont have anyhing to fear.
Ooo

Masarko
02.13.2013 , 03:14 AM | #68
Without any regard for the rest of your post, because frankly.. i don't really care about your opinion. Some of your guildies think quite differently than you do btw.

Anyways, just to pick on the record thing.. did it never occur to you i'm an objectives player at heart? I simply do not give a damn about the numbers or how I will look like on the end scoreboard. As long as I do whatever is nessecary to win, and take the shortest route to victory. More often than not that doesn't involve numbers, but a tactical state of mind.
Id welcome you to our mumble
Iam Dog / Bishwhet
Passive Aggressive / Tilt Police

Evolixe
02.13.2013 , 03:18 AM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by Masarko View Post
Id welcome you to our mumble
I have nothing to seek on your mumble really. I know exactly what is going on there, and let me tell you that big talk amonst friends is hardly even full of truth and honesty.
Evolixe | Exilove
The Red Eclipse
Livestream

Evolixe
02.13.2013 , 03:20 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonsaikitten View Post
So you are that awesome? Then surely you would be interested in some duels? Lets say I mail my shadow-alt some gear, and we do a best of 3/5 in each tree (full tank, full infi and full balance)? As the top player you are, and the fact you only play shadow/assassin, I guess you wont have anyhing to fear.
I havn't actually played much of full darkness or madness. But it won't take long for me to get the hang of it. Add hybrid darkness to that though.

Bring it on.
Evolixe | Exilove
The Red Eclipse
Livestream