Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Merc threat drop ON GCD

LiquidSix
02.08.2013 , 08:45 AM | #1
I don't know if anyone has noticed this, but the Mercenary's threat drop Flare Gun is on the GCD but the Commando's threat drop Diversion is off the GCD as well as all the other AC's threat drops. BioWare, maybe you should fix this. If this isn't an issue with anyone else let me know, could be on my end, but I've checked and double checked.

Edit: Just saw an error in my post, I've fixed it. To recap, the Mercs threat drop Flare Gun uses the GCD and the Commando's threat drop, Diversion, does not use the GCD. Sorry for any confusion, this is something BioWare needs to fix.

Atramar
02.08.2013 , 08:49 AM | #2
/subscribe
I think on my commando, threat drop didn't flash all icons, but will check once get back from work.
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Atramar
02.08.2013 , 12:08 PM | #3
sorry, got mixed up with sage, commando is to low lvl, wont check
sorry for mix up
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Delta_Fixer
02.09.2013 , 04:08 AM | #4
Just checked on my BH and Cmmndo and both Chaff Flair and Diversion have 45 second cooldowns. However, only the BH's ability affects the GCD.

HTH

Daemonson
02.11.2013 , 09:44 AM | #5
Wow, if this really is true it definitely needs to be fixed. This gives commandos an unfair advantage over mercs in pve and seeing how they are essentially mirror classes this shouldn't be.

/signed

Raekor
02.12.2013 , 09:39 PM | #6
People were talking about it for a long time. I finally decided to post a bug report (usual bug report response). You would think that it would be a known bug, but apparently not. I got overwhelming response when I asked why it wasn't listed: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=590196