Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Raise the server limit immediately!!!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Raise the server limit immediately!!!!!!

Throatslit
12.20.2011 , 08:38 PM | #11
Early access is ruined by this problem! Why punish us by making us wait in queue just because we already put time into our characters and would rather not start over by changing servers? Any "perk" that early access was supposed to allow is now ruined as I cannot access my character...after game release...

Aaronnar
12.20.2011 , 08:38 PM | #12
786 in line....

Dumped from the game on 50% loadbug.

Third time today, and queue only gets bigger =P Lucky I dont have anything better to do, but honestly can't play over here...

Chinwhe
12.20.2011 , 08:42 PM | #13
I'm working on a smartphone app that tells you when you're wait in queue is over... it really won't do anything but say "still in queue" but it'll still be right most of the time.

Balboskii
12.20.2011 , 08:49 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Chinwhe View Post
I'm working on a smartphone app that tells you when you're wait in queue is over... it really won't do anything but say "still in queue" but it'll still be right most of the time.

darthmadman
12.20.2011 , 08:56 PM | #15
If this doesn't get fixed soon, I will be returning my CE to Game Stop. Won't pay $150 for paperweight...

tehjosh
12.20.2011 , 09:01 PM | #16
Over 800 at the moment, this is complete and utter BS and honestly, if it keeps up for another week then I'm cancelling sub. Not worth paying this much for a game when you're forced to wait over an hour just to log in every time
Live the Dream

Jivefenix
12.20.2011 , 09:01 PM | #17
I'm in a 350 person Que right now after the game froze for the entire warzone I was in all my friends got DC'd along with me at the same time

bladesdnm
12.20.2011 , 09:02 PM | #18
bioware servers disconnect me and im stuck in que with 200 people.
********!
(██████████████████████████████|█╬╬╬╬╬╬█|1020-367|█╬╬╬╬╬╬█|██████████████████████████████)