Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

tank LF raiding team

Sonnay
02.06.2013 , 03:41 PM | #1
almost all 63s say for chest and legs which will be shortly looking for a raiding guild that has HMTFB on farm and is progressing through NiMEC send in game mail to meowcenary for details

Icebergy
02.07.2013 , 01:14 PM | #2
Faction? Class? Contraband Inc is currently looking for a non-Guardian tank.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=559812
www.contraband-inc.com

My sig has our 8man progress, and in addition to that, we have just moved back up to 16mans and are now 3/5 HM TfB on 16man. I am expecting to get to 4/5 or even 5/5 next week, as we just picked up a couple very solid recruits.
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant

Xeenvv
02.12.2013 , 05:34 PM | #3
Hello Sonnay.

I'll invite you to check out TranscÚndent - medium sized end game content guild @ www.transcendentgamers.com. We have 3 Operation teams and will be starting our 4th in the next few weeks. This may be a good opportunity to get a main spot on the 4th team and be a qualified alternate on the 3rd. Teams 1 and 2 are EC NiM progression teams currently.

We do ~ 7-8 guild events every week which are split between progression Operations and casual comms runs.

Feel free to post up an app on the site or send me a message in game (Xeenguard) to chat a bit if you are interested.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________
__________________________________________________ _______
Xeen @ <Torva Nex>

Jedi Covenant - Imperial