Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The Ancient Gree Relays Quest

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Ancient Gree Relays Quest

Sportiva's Avatar


Sportiva
02.12.2013 , 04:42 PM | #1
Has anyone finished this yet?

This is a quest you get in The Gray Secant. I can't find the relay on Tatooine.
Master Jaice Jenod Guardian | Velo Jenx Gunslinger | Master Gira Jenx Sage | Major Jaxen Jenod Vanguard
Saena Jenod Mercenary | Dulymus Jenod Operative | Darth Scoura Assassin | Darth Zetara Marauder

OmenQ's Avatar


OmenQ
02.12.2013 , 04:47 PM | #2
Nope, still searching for the HK-51 parts...
Squadron 157

<Your Companion> / <Unhinged>

Ansalem's Avatar


Ansalem
02.12.2013 , 04:55 PM | #3
you have to be in a group to see the quest tracking locations for this. Tat is located in the NE section of dune sea...in the cave the reps fly through on speeder path.
Also the tracking is messed up on Hoth...its located in the very eastern section of Hoth near the crashed ships not in the NW where it kept pointing me.

Sportiva's Avatar


Sportiva
02.12.2013 , 04:59 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
you have to be in a group to see the quest tracking locations for this. Tat is located in the NE section of dune sea...in the cave the reps fly through on speeder path.
Also the tracking is messed up on Hoth...its located in the very eastern section of Hoth near the crashed ships not in the NW where it kept pointing me.
Is the Tatooine one the only location like that? I was able to track Coruscant, Quesh & Hoth ungrouped.
Master Jaice Jenod Guardian | Velo Jenx Gunslinger | Master Gira Jenx Sage | Major Jaxen Jenod Vanguard
Saena Jenod Mercenary | Dulymus Jenod Operative | Darth Scoura Assassin | Darth Zetara Marauder

BPAgent's Avatar


BPAgent
03.13.2013 , 03:59 PM | #5
Can confirm the location on Tatooine, close to (-581, -1603)

abokado's Avatar


abokado
03.13.2013 , 04:03 PM | #6
Yeah, the location won't shop up on the map for Tatooine. But it's in the Dune Sea on the right side there is a little cave, it's pretty far in the north.

BPAgent's Avatar


BPAgent
03.13.2013 , 04:52 PM | #7
I just ran this quest all the way through and the markers put me on the relay on every planet but Tatooine.

Eillack's Avatar


Eillack
03.13.2013 , 06:14 PM | #8
I know dulfy.net has a ton of info from the last time this event was around - she's been a great help to the community and I'd easily recommend that site for info on this game's events and updates.

Kubernetic's Avatar


Kubernetic
03.13.2013 , 06:18 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Sportiva View Post
Is the Tatooine one the only location like that? I was able to track Coruscant, Quesh & Hoth ungrouped.
I was able to do all of them ungrouped. I'm not sure what they mean by needing a group for those.
Tekay —— En-ki —— Tékay —— Hassle —— Jaksen
Explorer (80%) • Killer (53%) • Socializer (47%) • Achiever (20%)
Excited Star Citizen — But ready to resubscribe when and if...

abokado's Avatar


abokado
03.13.2013 , 06:28 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Kubernetic View Post
I was able to do all of them ungrouped. I'm not sure what they mean by needing a group for those.
Well, the droid is guarded by other droids. While this isn't an issue on Dromund Kaas it is on Voss if you just reached level 50 and can't really manage to talk to the one droid before aggroing the guardians. So a bit help is necessary to defeat them.