Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please add a quitter debuff

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Please add a quitter debuff

Soulwave
02.11.2013 , 10:42 PM | #51
I agree with OP.. We need a quiter debuff 15min or more. We also need the same kicking system like in flashpoints. Where players need to vote, so afk'ers can get kicked..If we get a quiter debuff system

Caeliux
02.11.2013 , 11:21 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Styxx View Post
Oh, but the "bads/scrubs" dont get any penalty right? In your words, I am FORCED to carry them.
Trust me, we are laughing at you.

Styxx
02.12.2013 , 12:27 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Soulwave View Post
I agree with OP.. We need a quiter debuff 15min or more. We also need the same kicking system like in flashpoints. Where players need to vote, so afk'ers can get kicked..If we get a quiter debuff system
And voting won`t be abused.. how?
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello View Post
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging.

Darth-Rammstein
02.12.2013 , 01:00 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Styxx View Post
And voting won`t be abused.. how?
Especially in a premade, if all 4 members of said premade wanted to they could vote someone out for stupid things such as being in recruit gear. I could see a lot of abuse from that, and I'm sure someone will suggest they make the feature need 5+ votes to work but that would be pointless because you'll almost never get the entire team to gang up on one guy.
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five

Styxx
02.12.2013 , 01:32 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Rammstein View Post
Especially in a premade, if all 4 members of said premade wanted to they could vote someone out for stupid things such as being in recruit gear. I could see a lot of abuse from that, and I'm sure someone will suggest they make the feature need 5+ votes to work but that would be pointless because you'll almost never get the entire team to gang up on one guy.
Even 5+, it will be a true nightmare for the recruit geared fellows, as we see more and more people against it, as it is.

Imagine this scenario - a WH 4-man premade, 2 WH randoms and 2 recruits... now, I can BET we can see 6 votes vs the 2 recruits until they get at least half WH 16-17k HP.

[EDIT]The other way around can be true, as well...recruits asking and getting a stupid vote against the EWH assassin which is defending a node all by himself, but they think he must attack any arbitrary named objective... because they don`t know better, they would think it`s actually a brilliant idea...

Voting actually acts against the "little guy" heavier than a quitter, imo.
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello View Post
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging.

NoTomorrow
02.12.2013 , 01:33 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Rammstein View Post
geting 5 guys to kick the recruit geared dude? It will be extremely easy. I know a lot of people who are obsessed with checking everyone's gear before the match begins.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

Atramar
02.12.2013 , 03:35 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
geting 5 guys to kick the recruit geared dude? It will be extremely easy. I know a lot of people who are obsessed with checking everyone's gear before the match begins.
every one should check gear before games starts, not to let 20k PVE (>100 expertiese) dps geared commando/merc to guard a node.
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Quinlynn
02.12.2013 , 11:25 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Atramar View Post
every one should check gear before games starts, not to let 20k PVE (>100 expertiese) dps geared commando/merc to guard a node.
QFE and exactly the reason when a de-buff is not appropriate.

As long as there are peeps that purposefully under gear / alts attempting to throw WZs, then anyone should have the right to bale when they feel like it.

BW made a fatal flaw by faction locking toons and therefore not allowing the community to self balance. Very few players will roll new toons, and regrind gear, just to play the other side.

IMHO

DarthMaulUK
02.12.2013 , 12:17 PM | #59
Instead of moaning like an old woman, look at the reasons why people leave warzones -

Voidstar -
Door capped inside 30 seconds because no one called or team failed to open their eyes.
Team fights no where near the doors

Ancient Hypegate
Start - a small group decide to go for the other pylon knowing full well that they cant hold it - thus awarding free kills to the enemy
Node guarder uses his CC breaker straight away, only to be CCed again and pylon gets capped.

Civil War
Press M for a good laugh to see where your team is fighting when they are losing - 100,000 credits its no where near a node.
Doesn't call inc when guarding a node

Theres lots more reasons why I leave warzones and its mostly down to what I can an 'MP' - or Muppet Player. What we need is a debuff for MPs or their own special warzone, where they can run around and look at bright colours without anything to confuse them - like objectives.
to strive to seek, to find. And not to yield.

TonyDragonflame
02.12.2013 , 12:37 PM | #60
So, lets hammer this last nail into coffin pvp of this game!
May the Force be with you!
Guardian vr 100 | Sentinel vr 93 | Scoundrel vr 91 | Vanguard vr 90 | Shadow v 85 | Guns v 75
Manhunter 140+k killed imps | TRE | ToFN