Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

icecreampants
02.11.2013 , 10:59 PM | #821
Hadock stood up activating his comlink. Master Kregan, Master Mal gather any Jedi healers you can and meet me in med bay twelve as soon as you can. He said walking towards the door. I will deal with Markos later. But when I do find him I am ending him. he said angrily.

As of yet no. Seems no reason to just yet. But soon enough he will anger those beneath him.

MdLogan
02.11.2013 , 11:31 PM | #822
I guess then that you have no intent on following him to his plans completion.

Be forgiving of him, even if you swiftly strike with justice. For it was I who have brought his wrath upon Ravna. If I had never defeated him, he would never have had reason to strike against her. He said following.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

jimdarkmagic
02.11.2013 , 11:43 PM | #823
kaydon looked at favalia it taste sweet in my opinion and what are the things you do for enjoyment he asked. after a couple hours of reading through dossiers stryfe found one that interested him a person he trained in combat a couple of years ago named cairus i should give him a call he thought to himself as he walked to his holoterminal. cairus was sitting at his worktable with parts strewn across it and a magnifying glass in front of his eyes to see the tiny parts he was using until he heard a call on his comm unit. who would be calling me when i have important work to do he growled wiping dirt off his hands and turning on the device the image of a man appeared. oh stryfe its just you what can i do for you he asked his irritation going away slowly. hello cairus i am in need of your help with a mission given to me by a sith cairus rubbed his chin thinking for a minute. what are the details? he finally asked after a minute of silence. the details will be revealed once you accept and meet me at my ship he replied. well ive got nothing better to do i guess he said. good then meet me here in 1 hour stryfe out the image of agent stryfe faded away and cairus went to prepare for the meeting. stryfe then began to contact jaeya to give her the same message he had given cairus.
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

legolegion
02.12.2013 , 01:26 AM | #824
As sofia came out at the imperial resupply station on the hydain way, she was contacted by grand moff traygan, Grand moff traygan, to imperial fury may I be off assitants. Sofia answer the comms, I am lord sofia, apprentice to darth vergas I am here to help protect some convoy`s. So I can earn some more money, to be enable to enact some of my scheams. So I should be asking you, how can I be of assitants. The moff smiled and asked Is that fury equiped with stealth feild? sofia nodded, and moff added Then I do have mission for you, please come aboard and I shall explain. Sofia smiled and set fury a course, for the hanger bay.

ToEasy
02.12.2013 , 09:57 AM | #825
Mal got the message and replied saying, I am on my way. He then began to walk to the med bay. He also contacted Aran to meet him there as well.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
02.12.2013 , 03:13 PM | #826
The time for forgiveness has passed. My mind is set. I will see the life drained from his body myself. Hadock responded coldly, rage filling his eye.

Kregan walked slowly towards the medbay leading Corin and several other Jedi she had gathered with her.

MdLogan
02.12.2013 , 11:27 PM | #827
Rafeesh may have misheard the tone Hadock's voice, but what he heard struck deeply. If my ears still hear well, then I will give you some advice. Your intent sounds on the border of the dark side. I implore you to not make a mistake that you will regret. He said solemnly. Not looking at Hadock directly. He feared that his 'brother-in-law,' which is now what Rafeesh considered him to be, was falling into the same hole which many others had fallen in, the pit of revenge.

So Markos truly believes that Rafeesh will come through and kill Mandalore? He asked inquisitively.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
02.13.2013 , 04:34 PM | #828
Hadock still brimming with anger arrived in the medical bay Kregan and her group of three Jedi including Corin were close behind. Ah Mandalore? what do you require of us? Kregan said looking around the room at several of the wounded. I have been informed by Rafeesh of Ravna becoming poisoned by Markos on Naboo. I am afraid that the only chance we have of saving her would be to use a force cleanse to rid her body of the poison, however I am fairly certain it would take more than one Jedi to accomplish this task.

I believe he truly doesn't care what the outcome is.

ToEasy
02.13.2013 , 05:13 PM | #829
Aran and Mal arrived right after Kregan did. Mal then said, I am sure all of us will be able to cure her.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
02.13.2013 , 06:19 PM | #830
Rafeesh stayed silent, simply listening and taking quick glances around the room.

Then I assume that the entire reason that he sent Rafeesh out was for Markos' own pleasure. Correct?