Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Dreadtooth 10 Stacks Attempt


Aragorrius's Avatar


Aragorrius
02.12.2013 , 02:58 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by todorovh View Post
yep we have plenty of proof of being one of the very best 16 man progression guilds in the world atm ... feel free to check out the progression tracking threads.

edit.
I'll make easy for you .. spreadsheet with the updated rankings EC NiM 16 man
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...yeW1fQ3c#gid=7

The actual thread:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=553172

I strongly suggest you do your homework before you decide to talk *********** ****.
Just for the record, anyone who ever went to school knows that your little list means NOTHING.
It's not even an official source.

Moreover... My guild for example isn't even on that list. Even though we should be.
Why? Because we don't give a damn about your little lists...
We do belong in the top of that list though, which anyone who plays with us or talks to us knows.

But we don't play so we can show others how wannabe awesome we are.

And since there are over 1 million people playing on these servers.. I got some statistical information for you.
Chances are there are more guilds NOT on your list.. Guilds that might have done just as well.
All your list shows is a group of Guilds that participated in the "Who has the biggest Wiener" contest.

So your list is quite meaningless.

Floor Inspectors is Full Progression. We've cleared anything and everything on 8 man.
We do not do 16 man's regularly at the moment, but those we've done we did without any effort.
We raid 5 days out of 7 and I'm quite sure any of our members knows their class and any PVE encounter inside out.

We however do not feel the need to "Claim" world bosses or events, because they belong to everyone.
If you buffed him yesterday and you weren't good enough to beat him, you DO not own him today.
In fact I think it's even against the Regulations Bioware set down to even claim this.

@I_sithed_mypants
Mate I know this is frustrating.. but I do enjoy PVP.. where it belongs.. in WZ and in PVP events.
However I despise idiots that are just out to destroy the attempts at achievement by others and calling it "PVP"

PVP means Person versus Person.

When a guild is actually involved in a PVE fight.. and you Back stab them.. that's got NOthing to do with a VERSUS fight. Because there is no 2 sides fighting each other on equal footing.
It's just you being on the same level as Judas Iskariot 2000 years ago... or any traitor backstabber ever since.
Yours is no honor, but only shame.


why do I even bother trying to argue with you.
Argue with a fool and he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.....

I give up. You win, you're right... how could we have been so stupid as to think we could actually achieve something like this in a reasonable fashion.
Guild - Floor Inspectors // Server: Tomb of Freedon Nadd //
55 Marauder - Aragorias // // 55 Operative - Supersail // 55 Juggernaut - Sazed // 55 Assassin - Jennyfred // 55 Chiss Merc - Aragorius // 45 Mirialan Sith Sorc - Fredo'Paawn etc

Masarko's Avatar


Masarko
02.12.2013 , 03:06 AM | #22
Im gonna make sure that none of you ever get to kill it

May the stealth be with me

Bonsaikitten's Avatar


Bonsaikitten
02.12.2013 , 03:20 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by I_Sithed_MyPants View Post
Don't bother arguing with pvp people, its like arguing with a mule...they're *********** stubborn and you'll just end up wasting your time.
Hey guise, I thank you all so much for this thread. I also hereby claim the area in a 200 meter radius around the world boss, and you are all welcome to fight for it. You can be awesome at standing still hitting on NPC's all you want. I'll just move behind you or maybe even interrupt a bit, GAME OVER.

And Hi'de, I got stealth scan in my pocket.

Masarko's Avatar


Masarko
02.12.2013 , 03:22 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonsaikitten View Post
Hey guise, I thank you all so much for this thread. I also hereby claim the area in a 200 meter radius around the world boss, and you are all welcome to fight for it. And Hi'de, I got stealth scan in my pocket.
Impressibru

todorovh's Avatar


todorovh
02.12.2013 , 03:40 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragorrius View Post
Just for the record, anyone who ever went to school knows that your little list means NOTHING.
It's not even an official source.

Moreover... My guild for example isn't even on that list. Even though we should be.
Why? Because we don't give a damn about your little lists...
We do belong in the top of that list though, which anyone who plays with us or talks to us knows.

But we don't play so we can show others how wannabe awesome we are.

And since there are over 1 million people playing on these servers.. I got some statistical information for you.
Chances are there are more guilds NOT on your list.. Guilds that might have done just as well.
All your list shows is a group of Guilds that participated in the "Who has the biggest Wiener" contest.

So your list is quite meaningless.

Floor Inspectors is Full Progression. We've cleared anything and everything on 8 man.
We do not do 16 man's regularly at the moment, but those we've done we did without any effort.
We raid 5 days out of 7 and I'm quite sure any of our members knows their class and any PVE encounter inside out.

We however do not feel the need to "Claim" world bosses or events, because they belong to everyone.
If you buffed him yesterday and you weren't good enough to beat him, you DO not own him today.
In fact I think it's even against the Regulations Bioware set down to even claim this.

@I_sithed_mypants
Mate I know this is frustrating.. but I do enjoy PVP.. where it belongs.. in WZ and in PVP events.
However I despise idiots that are just out to destroy the attempts at achievement by others and calling it "PVP"

PVP means Person versus Person.

When a guild is actually involved in a PVE fight.. and you Back stab them.. that's got NOthing to do with a VERSUS fight. Because there is no 2 sides fighting each other on equal footing.
It's just you being on the same level as Judas Iskariot 2000 years ago... or any traitor backstabber ever since.
Yours is no honor, but only shame.


why do I even bother trying to argue with you.
Argue with a fool and he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.....

I give up. You win, you're right... how could we have been so stupid as to think we could actually achieve something like this in a reasonable fashion.
You belong at the top huh ? LOL ?

Please provide some proof.

btw. We did not "claim" the boss, i responded to your arrogant behavior .. You seem to feel entitled to that kill, which is not the case. More than that you don't have the numbers/ gear/ understanding of the fight to do it anyway ( but hey you're the best right if you can't do it no one can right ? where s that proof again ? )

It's funny how it was a "spontaneous" decision for you to attempt that boss at 10 stacks ( when he was conveniently already buffed AND the reps - us, griefed all night ) , and at the same time you claim you've prepared for it by farming the buffs required - what a convenient coincidence.

Please learn2read already and do not post non sense.

P.S. Where's that proof again ?

tman_ac's Avatar


tman_ac
02.12.2013 , 03:40 AM | #26
I really don't understand why guys are interferring Raid Teams who are trying to kill DT on 10 stacks. Yeh, I know that it's a PvP Server, but come on: You need to organize a group out of 24 players and then try to be focussed 100% on the boss fight.

Personally, it would never come to my mind to interferre Imperial players while doing this. I was there yesterday to watch them doing it, cause our Guild wanna do it as well pretty soon.

I even tried to tell those Reps in our General Chat to be that kind to stop interferring them, but all you get are responses like: F.uck you, get out, I do whatever I want etc.

But well, I guess this is just normal on this server. No one is willing to grant the other faction success. Sad but true!
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck
Dragonslayer The Eternal Warrior Gate Crasher Conquerer of the Dread Fortress

Leravulan's Avatar


Leravulan
02.12.2013 , 03:56 AM | #27
Ah, it is so nice to see the spirit of friendship, help and mutual respect that is just filling the air around here...

On a more serious note, congratulations to "Friendly fire" on 20%. Also, we didn`t even get to 50%. 57% was our best try (ironically, it was the very 1st try as well). So far as buffs go, we were curious and pleasantly surprised when we saw that the boss was at 10-stack already (no need for us to waste the essences). Now we know how he got there

As griefing toward your atempts, I can say that it wasn't us. If you actually saw <Floor Inspectors> guild-tag under that person's nickname, I can assure you, that person behaved on his/her own initiative and we didn't know about it.

Also, I am full aware of "Friendly Fire"s progression and that they are one of the top (probably THE top) PvE progression guild on our server/world. Plus, some people said that Elidhu is world's top sorc, sorry, sage (even though I dissagree, since that place is taken by yours truly - a best sorcerer no one ever heard about). Don't go boosting about your progress, everyone who needs already know this (even though I understand that Ara's post was very provoking for you due to it's content and nature), show us a proper example.

Damn, that took a while, now to the Dreadtooth himself.
It was impossible for us to get the kill, since opposite faction members just aoe'd the group and interfered in almost all ways possible. With PvP healing reduction debuff on the whole raid, fight became impossible to heal through. Smash -> rock throw -> person gets deleted. Worst thing, no way we can avoid it, since assassins, sorry, shadows just stealth through and pop and aoe on us, PvP debuffing everyone.
I know it's a PvP server and all that, but there is a difference between world PvP/ganking and deliberate fun ruining for 24 people. You ask me, if one person can successfully wipe 24 people with no way for 24 to prevent it -> something is wrong here. Also, if you have nothing better to do than to ruin the day of 24 people trying to acomplish something you never will -> you are a sad sad person

To those who will be trying Dreadtooth 10-stack, good luck and hopefully you will not get griefed.

P.S. If any republic guild will be atempting Dreadtooth at 5+ stacks but is missing a tank, I am available (shadow tank, close to BiS - 26,500+ health unstimmed, 26/46/62 defence stats). Feel free to contact Leravu'lan on republic side.
P.P.S. Probably some typos and mistakes in there that I didn't noticed, sorry 'bout that

todorovh's Avatar


todorovh
02.12.2013 , 11:35 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Leravulan View Post
Ah, it is so nice to see the spirit of friendship, help and mutual respect that is just filling the air around here...

On a more serious note, congratulations to "Friendly fire" on 20%. Also, we didn`t even get to 50%. 57% was our best try (ironically, it was the very 1st try as well). So far as buffs go, we were curious and pleasantly surprised when we saw that the boss was at 10-stack already (no need for us to waste the essences). Now we know how he got there

As griefing toward your atempts, I can say that it wasn't us. If you actually saw <Floor Inspectors> guild-tag under that person's nickname, I can assure you, that person behaved on his/her own initiative and we didn't know about it.

Also, I am full aware of "Friendly Fire"s progression and that they are one of the top (probably THE top) PvE progression guild on our server/world. Plus, some people said that Elidhu is world's top sorc, sorry, sage (even though I dissagree, since that place is taken by yours truly - a best sorcerer no one ever heard about). Don't go boosting about your progress, everyone who needs already know this (even though I understand that Ara's post was very provoking for you due to it's content and nature), show us a proper example.

Damn, that took a while, now to the Dreadtooth himself.
It was impossible for us to get the kill, since opposite faction members just aoe'd the group and interfered in almost all ways possible. With PvP healing reduction debuff on the whole raid, fight became impossible to heal through. Smash -> rock throw -> person gets deleted. Worst thing, no way we can avoid it, since assassins, sorry, shadows just stealth through and pop and aoe on us, PvP debuffing everyone.
I know it's a PvP server and all that, but there is a difference between world PvP/ganking and deliberate fun ruining for 24 people. You ask me, if one person can successfully wipe 24 people with no way for 24 to prevent it -> something is wrong here. Also, if you have nothing better to do than to ruin the day of 24 people trying to acomplish something you never will -> you are a sad sad person

To those who will be trying Dreadtooth 10-stack, good luck and hopefully you will not get griefed.

P.S. If any republic guild will be atempting Dreadtooth at 5+ stacks but is missing a tank, I am available (shadow tank, close to BiS - 26,500+ health unstimmed, 26/46/62 defence stats). Feel free to contact Leravu'lan on republic side.
P.P.S. Probably some typos and mistakes in there that I didn't noticed, sorry 'bout that
I'm so glad to see an intelligent post .. they're so rare these days.

Imo it's just bad design on Bioware's part .. we should either be immune to trauma while fighting the boss or be allowed to do this with more than 24 people. Most of the imps who were harassing us ended up dead, it's the 30% less healing which is the big issue here.

Anyway please don't bash on <SR> they were helping us out dealing with the imps harassing us and later joined in on actually killing the boss.

One last thing - please keep Aragorrius on his leash.

darthwretch's Avatar


darthwretch
02.12.2013 , 11:55 AM | #29
hya my vanguard is motorhead i do have multiblr 50s on the server impside and rep and running a guild on each side aswell! bushido on rep and the way of the warrior on impside and i know how frustrating it can be for an group to
wanting to achieve something and some nab try to spoil it without further gain,beside the point that it would awesome for an group to kill him at 10 be you imp or rep!sooo i hope u guys will be able to do it soon!
may the emperors blessings be with you....always

RikuvonDrake's Avatar


RikuvonDrake
02.12.2013 , 02:11 PM | #30
Just so we clear a little issue up, there was Floor Inspector people were at the spot when FriendlyFire was trying, and gave us trauma debuff, so I am having a hard time pitty you guys, sorry.
Deposer of The Dread Masters - Gate Crasher - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Not Good Enough | Rikacha - Rikachu - Rikachi - Rebel Dream | Riku
Ruthless | Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - Montör
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd