Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars: The Old Republic Insider Episode 4

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Star Wars: The Old Republic Insider Episode 4
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Raansu
02.11.2013 , 09:00 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Bleeters View Post
Some people just have an obsession to never be pleased by anything, don't they.
Nice to see that you have no problems with being cheated by a company.

Zellzin
02.11.2013 , 09:05 PM | #22
Excited for the update but cmon, put a little more effort into the "new cartel items". At least they know not to put so many ridiculous shoulder pads and butt-flaps on armor. Now can we get some classic jedi/sith robes?
"Query: Can I kill him now, master? I would like ever so much to crush his neck. Just a little. It is a long-time fantasy of mine." HK-47

lucotas
02.11.2013 , 09:33 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
Nice to see that you have no problems with being cheated by a company.
what are you talkign about? i think this is gonna be the best update ever (in this game)
Working on my english.
PLEASE SUPORT THIS THREAD ABOUT ANIMAL MOUNTS!
Animal Mounts in the cartel market

xeraphyne
02.11.2013 , 09:42 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by xeraphyne View Post
Out of curiosity is this the fair warning you're giving everyone to pull the spymaster, trailblazer, and phantom chest pieces out of guild banks and companions to be replaced as promised in this thread?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...postcount=1071

Because I haven't seen anymore mention of it, but they said with the next major game update which is um.. .tonight. So can this please be confirmed so I can rip the chest pieces off my companions and make sure they're out of the guild bank?

Thank you
Still looking for an answer to my question from someone. maybe Joveth.. Please.

AshlaBoga
02.11.2013 , 11:44 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by EatenByDistance View Post
jawagrams?

you've gotta be kidding me
Someone at BW is Suuuuuper corny. Like if they were any cornier I'd BBQ them and eat them *slurp!*

But, there are worth things than corny so I'm not going to complain - just laugh. "HAHAHAHAHA! Be my Valentine! Here, I'll give you a Jawa! HAHAHAHA!"

Actually, that's sort of growing on me-

I've been converted.
FEAR REMAINS ETERNAL, Jung Ma server
Fear Remains Eternal
Lord of Corruption

Akilus
02.12.2013 , 12:56 AM | #26
I just hit 50 today, got all my tionese gear, my recruit pvp gear and war hero boots, and a few columi pieces--I think i'm ready to go

Raansu
02.12.2013 , 01:07 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by lucotas View Post
what are you talkign about? i think this is gonna be the best update ever (in this game)
Read the previous page.

Bioware changed certain gear from previous packs. Gear that cost people real money. A lot of people did not like the fact that they changed the look of the gear they spent money on. Now, a new patch comes out and they "listened to the fans" and put the old look that people liked in the "new" cartel packs that cost real money. Thus the people that want to get the old armor look back has to spend more money to get it when they already had it to begin with. IE they are being cheated.

Jiminison
02.12.2013 , 01:10 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by EatenByDistance View Post
jawagrams?

you've gotta be kidding me
Ya I want a little jawa pet with wings and dressed in a toga shooting arrows at people and following me around carrick station and they can call him peddlefoot.

Costello
02.12.2013 , 01:14 AM | #29
I thought the spymaster et al stuff was going to be replaced in the last patch and people were going to get one of each. Seems a little like they are putting stuff into the game as new which is in effect old but was taken out by Bioware?

What about new outifts? Are any of them coming to the cartel market?

Jamus_Divinus
02.12.2013 , 01:59 AM | #30
'Free Rocket Boots for everyone' (Legacy level 1)
Star Wars Galaxies - Bria Server - April 2005- December 2011
310,000,000 Mounts:149/162 Pets:128/143
Achievement points:19400 Ships mastered: 5/16