Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wiki

MidichIorian
02.09.2013 , 12:24 PM | #21
Had a look at the wiki and came across a user page, mwari. The guy had added a picture of a monkey and I couldnt help noticing that it looked like Cambodia (the red soil, the vegetation and somewhat blurry letters on the sign in the back). According to the picture name it really is from Cambodia too, so what are the odds of that? I have some crazy memories from that country. Good times.

Braysm
02.09.2013 , 11:03 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
Had a look at the wiki and came across a user page, mwari. The guy had added a picture of a monkey and I couldnt help noticing that it looked like Cambodia (the red soil, the vegetation and somewhat blurry letters on the sign in the back). According to the picture name it really is from Cambodia too, so what are the odds of that? I have some crazy memories from that country. Good times.
That would be me!

My wife is originally from Cambodia, and we just went for a 5 week visit!

Anyway, back to the Wiki, getting my spell checker out!

Mwari

hyperdragon
02.10.2013 , 12:10 PM | #23
Because I don't really know how to edit or add to the pages and what not thought I could post here so that someone could do it for me?

Saleena (imperial) can craft the Hazmat Bulwark MK-3 Implant (89 str, 128 end, 60 shield, 52 absorb) same mats as it is for the pummeler's. I'd edit it myself but I couldn't figure out how.

DuntaCoral
02.10.2013 , 05:06 PM | #24
Alright threw you on there. TorHead said Glance... but I am assuming that is just shield, right?

-Dunta/Ev
“The mind can weave itself warmly in the cocoon of its own thoughts, and dwell a hermit anywhere.” -Selonian Proverb
- Dunta Coral (Seer) JvS See You In Hell
-Ev'an (Sawbones)V-Squad

hyperdragon
02.10.2013 , 08:53 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by DuntaCoral View Post
Alright threw you on there. TorHead said Glance... but I am assuming that is just shield, right?

-Dunta/Ev
I think glance is shield. told you the stats in my post, 82 str 128 end 60 shield 52 absorb

clanjc
02.11.2013 , 12:27 PM | #26
Dunta Coral, I like what you're doing here! I sent you a PM about it.

Kil-Gorbane
02.11.2013 , 02:38 PM | #27
Yeah, whenever TorHead said glance, I interrupted that as shield.
Olinn | Draconiss
<Lego My Wookiees>

Parthenon
03.05.2013 , 11:31 PM | #28
Need a little cleanup on the Wiki. Saleena is listed under Earpieces for the Bulwark Mk-3 she can craft. threw me for a loop.
Archus (Guardian) - Aia (Sage) - Ajak (Commando) - The Vale Legacy
Undercon - The Shadowlands
"There is no room for compromise. We walk the path of the light side, or we fall into darkness. There is no gray area, Ben." Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker

Parthenon
03.06.2013 , 10:55 PM | #29
Also, my Cybertech Lannix can now make the Advanced Resilient Mod 27 (unlettered), which is the 44 absorb mod for guardians that you can only find on Hazmat gear. I've asked in general chat tons of times and never found anyone else who can make it on the server.

If you're looking to optimize a guardian for full mitigation, it's almost essential. I'll be putting some up on the GTN, but if you want them no charge, send me mats and I'll get them to you ASAP.
Archus (Guardian) - Aia (Sage) - Ajak (Commando) - The Vale Legacy
Undercon - The Shadowlands
"There is no room for compromise. We walk the path of the light side, or we fall into darkness. There is no gray area, Ben." Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker

DuntaCoral
03.07.2013 , 01:13 PM | #30
What side is your toon on? I am guessing Republic just cause all your other listed chars are but I was just wondering? Also, is there any diff between the 27 and the 27B, cause I can't find one.

-Edit-

NVM my 27b link was broken
“The mind can weave itself warmly in the cocoon of its own thoughts, and dwell a hermit anywhere.” -Selonian Proverb
- Dunta Coral (Seer) JvS See You In Hell
-Ev'an (Sawbones)V-Squad