Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GTN Undercutting

Unrestrained-
02.11.2013 , 08:16 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Buy them, resell them, count moneys?
And encourage that particular person to put up another batch of 20 for the same price? I'd rather that person learned that just the augmentors cost more than that.
Furíous & Limitlêss
<Vis Fatalis>
Älasti
<Harbinger>

Aragost
02.11.2013 , 08:47 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Unrestrained- View Post
And encourage that particular person to put up another batch of 20 for the same price? I'd rather that person learned that just the augmentors cost more than that.
Id have thought a stable market was more profitable than his learning experience
Fréd - Supersinofdoom
Lolà - Powertechofdoom
Saciela - Supersorcofdoom

Ifrica
02.11.2013 , 09:03 AM | #13
just buyout the cheap stuff and relist, problem solved?
I made loads of credits just by doing that, one week and i had 8 mil credits (started with 1 mil)
TOFN - EU PVP
Mirobi Snowdrifter - Sage \\ // Talibram Snowdrifter - Marauder
System : AMD Phenom II 955 - 16GB DDR3 (1600) - Radeon HD7950 - Samsung SSD

kanare
02.11.2013 , 10:16 AM | #14
I think it is ironic that u are crafting for free witch is undercutting every other crafter. Then u cry about being undercut on the the gtn ......... You made your bed now lie in it ..........
I don't under cut . i don't need to. I sell **** with out having 2 , however i have no sympathy for u. Your tactic has back fired on u ........

Aragorrius
02.11.2013 , 03:17 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by kanare View Post
I think it is ironic that u are crafting for free witch is undercutting every other crafter. Then u cry about being undercut on the the gtn ......... You made your bed now lie in it ..........
I don't under cut . i don't need to. I sell **** with out having 2 , however i have no sympathy for u. Your tactic has back fired on u ........

Your logic is flawed.

First of all.. CRAFTING =/= SELLING.
So by Crafting for Free I'm not actually undercutting everyone.
These 2 things are unrelated. You can sell your item and services whenever you want. I choose to offer them for Free.. so I can craft more and crit items. It's not undercutting, it's a business plan.

It's perfectly sane.

I also .. for over 10 months NEVER undercut anyone. I always took the lowest cost of an item already on their and just put mine up for the SAME price. Because I try to NOT lower prices all the time.

I am not raging or crying... so nothing backfired... I'm just trying to have a healty discussion about this.
So your spiteful reaction seems to be rather useless.

Thanks anyway.

As for buying Cheap stuff off all at once.. this always backfired on me.

p.s.: other reason I offer free crafting is because some people felt the need to charge 500k for crafting an item worth 300k. This leveled the playing field.
Guild - Floor Inspectors // Server: Tomb of Freedon Nadd //
55 Marauder - Aragorias // // 55 Operative - Supersail // 55 Juggernaut - Sazed // 55 Assassin - Jennyfred // 55 Chiss Merc - Aragorius // 45 Mirialan Sith Sorc - Fredo'Paawn etc

GuruVII
02.11.2013 , 09:32 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Unrestrained- View Post
Are you talking about Advanced Fortitude augments 22? If so, I attempted to just that. I now very limited liquid assests and a ton of augments I can't sell for a profit -.-

Aragorrius
02.12.2013 , 03:10 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by GuruVII View Post
Are you talking about Advanced Fortitude augments 22? If so, I attempted to just that. I now very limited liquid assests and a ton of augments I can't sell for a profit -.-

precisely my point.
Guild - Floor Inspectors // Server: Tomb of Freedon Nadd //
55 Marauder - Aragorias // // 55 Operative - Supersail // 55 Juggernaut - Sazed // 55 Assassin - Jennyfred // 55 Chiss Merc - Aragorius // 45 Mirialan Sith Sorc - Fredo'Paawn etc

Bonsaikitten
02.12.2013 , 03:24 AM | #18
Hey guise, I wanna sell Molecular Stabilizers. 75k each, got like 70. Can't get it any cheaper. Mail me in-game with orders plox.

AlphaInquisitor
02.12.2013 , 03:36 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonsaikitten View Post
Hey guise, I wanna sell Molecular Stabilizers. 75k each, got like 70. Can't get it any cheaper. Mail me in-game with orders plox.
I'll sell them for 74.999 Cr.
Rav
Butt Pirates
Not Good Enough
ToFN

ellrochell
02.12.2013 , 10:36 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by kanare View Post
lol agreed QQ I dont make enough money QQ I make everything for free then to undercut everyone!!! Pretty obv if you undercut people in crafting fee's the overall worth of an armoring is going to go down.