Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How does the Customer Service work actually??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
How does the Customer Service work actually??

Nebdar
01.28.2013 , 07:05 AM | #1
I am curious about when i submit and ticket what information the person (from Customer Service) who opens it and read it has about me...

1. How does it look like? on inside ? the response of ticket?
2. Does one person gets a ticket and that person makes response or it is that one person reads and after reading send to proper person / division of Customer Service?
3. What in formation do they have about me except the date the ticket was created and their number??
4. I read that i have to put sometimes the informations about the server character name? why do i have to write that ? There should be such things automatic... or just click the box with your basic info attached
5. Does the tickets are processed inn order of their numbers or there is an random lottery..???
6. Are there any ideas/thoughts/plans for Customer Service upgrade/changes/modification from BioWare??
"This approach seems overly complicated. Can i use my lightsaber instead?"
Jedi Consular Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Sweet'blade Oddajmisie
Nebdul Nebdana

JustARandomGuy
01.28.2013 , 08:22 AM | #2
Hello!

Having working in customer service for a number of years, I'm also curious as to how tickets are handled by BioWare/EA, but I doubt very much they will let us know how it works.

Like most other buisnesses, I'm sure that they will keep their internal policies to themselves.
‘Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune, but greater minds rise above them’
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nebdar
01.28.2013 , 12:38 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by JustARandomGuy View Post
Hello!

Having working in customer service for a number of years, I'm also curious as to how tickets are handled by BioWare/EA, but I doubt very much they will let us know how it works.

Like most other buisnesses, I'm sure that they will keep their internal policies to themselves.
i would be thankfull if they only let us know how much information they get when they read an ticket??

and surely they can't be worse then Vogons
Sweet'blade Oddajmisie
Nebdul Nebdana

JustARandomGuy
01.28.2013 , 12:48 PM | #4
Vogons... Yeah, I'm pretty sure that BioWare/EA isn't quite that bad But I'm sure the usual suspects on the forum will disagree.

Good series of books/films/radio shows

Honestly, I've no idea how much info they get about us when they get a ticket. I'm sure basic stuff like account name/character name/ log on details/ location etc are there, but the only ones who can tell us are the ones who post in gold.
‘Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune, but greater minds rise above them’
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nebdar
01.29.2013 , 08:35 AM | #5
oh there is another question how often do you do memory wipes/ maintenance check ups to Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg Relations?
Sweet'blade Oddajmisie
Nebdul Nebdana

Nebdar
02.11.2013 , 01:50 AM | #6
Quote:
I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service.

Unfortunately, we do not offer support for general game information queries.
yes even when an answer to question requires simple yes or no answer :P
and you answer that before f2p implementing when all of players had access to customer service.... now when i am subscriber i get worse quality service...????

Quote:
Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us regarding the issue you encountered with your mission.

We are sorry that you have encountered an issue with your mission, however please be advised that we currently only offer support for class story missions.
please be advised that i simply require to reset this mission just like i had this done by someone before of the f2p mode when i was on free trial(lvl 15 cap mode)... and now when i am subscriber i can't get that??
Sweet'blade Oddajmisie
Nebdul Nebdana

Gromsblood
02.11.2013 , 05:17 AM | #7
I called swtor customer service to inform them about the cartel coins purchase problems and they instantly hang up on me, thats how bioware/EA customer service seems to work.
Current server: Red Eclipse
Lv50 toons: Commando, Sage, Vanguard